Unleashing anger

JIMIN'S POV

Jin and I walked in the company together. He came to my house in tears, telling me everything that happened yesterday and I was livid. The only person I had on my side now was Jin and I'm not even mad about that. "Are you going to be ok love?". Jin asked me. I smirked. "Oh sweetheart you should be worried about them". I told him coldly.

We walked in the dance studio and I got death glares. I paid it no mind and went to play a song for the dance routine, but of course I was stopped. "Mind telling us why Hoseok was with you and not helping us dance?". Jungkook said angrily. I took a deep breath and unleashed everything.

"I don't need y'all". I said darkly and they looked at me. "You all can fucking leave because you don't have to be here but I'LL BE DAMN IF I LET HOSEOK LOSE HIS DREAM because of a man that hasn't been laid in years, his first follower, the big ass baby that can be better then this and you Namjoon". I turned to him with sadness in my eyes.

"Your the one that hurt me the most, I know that these asshats are your friends and all but I did NOTHING! So you to side with them sickens me". I said. Namjoon just looks at me in defeat. "So if y'all want me gone, then you might as well kiss my plump ass because I'm not going anywhere, I'm here for Hoseok that's it". I told them.

Yoongi tried to speak but I stop that immediately. "I know what you problem is cat". I said. "So let me be your cute dream crusher, your in love with Hoseok and don't be surprised because it wasn't that hard to figure it out, but to end your dream with my Hyung, I'll tell you a little secret he has a boyfriend". I giggled.

I watched as Yoongi's face dropped. "And that's not even the good part, they been dating for six years now, and to finish your grieving cake, he got engaged, so can I get a congratulations for my bestie!". I said and clapped. I saw Yoongi run out the room. "Hyung!". TaeHyung chased after him.

I yawned. "The hell is your problem!?!". Jungkook shouted at me but I gave him a bored look. "You should ask yourself that question since you wanted to be a follower". I rolled my eyes at him and he grabs me.

"Hey! Leave him alone!". Jin yelled. I smiled at him. "Oh boy please, get off me, I'm a teacher not a stripper that likes rough sex". I twisted his arm and he let's me go. "Stop being a bitch and listen to your sensei". I ordered and he runs out. I grinned and look at Jin. "How?". He asked. "Learned from Yuto, the other twin, he's a boxer". I told him. "H-he is?". Jin asked like he was in heat. "Calm thyself and yes he is". I said. "Mmm". Jin said falling on the floor.

I'm practicing the dance routine with Jin and Namjoon, who apologize to me. Of course I accepted it. I wasn't really mad at him, just a little sad. Now these two are good dancers despite what they said about themselves. "Uggg!". Jin stops dancing and sat in a chair. "You ok?". Namjoon asked him. "I'm ok". Jin smiles. "I want a invite to the wedding". I said and they both started choking.

I gave them both a look of disgust. "What y'all choking on? Because air is good and you both weren't drinking anything". I asked giggling. "You... Umm". Namjoon stuttered and I laughed. "I do and I also know that thing one and thing two are dating as well, y'all are clearly not hiding it". I said and he turned red. "Cute!". I squealed and they attacked me. "Stop!".

After we finished practicing, we talk about nonsense. "I'm telling you, if you want Hoseok to scream like a bitch put a toy snake on his bed, he hates snakes". I tell them laughing. "Lovely, now when he pisses me off, I'll buy a damn cobra and put it on his bed". Jin smiles like a psychopath. I looked at him scared. "I-I said toy Hyung". I stuttered. "And I said cobra". He replied. Jin gets his coat and leaves.

I watch him in a panic and I start shaking Namjoon. "AHHHH!". I scream at him. "The fuck are you screaming at me for!?!". He barked. "Your boyfriend is plotting murder on my best friend!!!". I yelled. "Chill Jimin, let me go so I can stop him". He said calmly.

"So-sorry". I let him go. He patted me on my head. "I'm not a animal and if you give me some bullshit essay speech about how I am one, I'm cutting your throat". I said removing his hand and he laughs. He walks to the door but stops. "Hey Jimin?". He asked. "Yeah?". I replied. "What are you going to do about those three?". I giggled. "I'm not going to do anything...

"Someone else is".