Clues

YOONGI'S POV

"Where were you?". I asked him and Taemin put his head down. "I don't know". He answered. "Huh?". Alibe said. "I woke in some crazy ass house with that stalker just staring at me". Taemin shivers. "Can you describe him? In any way?". Namjoon asked. "Umm... He looked like he was 5'10, 130 pounds and he had some type of tattoo on his neck". He said.

"A tattoo?". I asked. "Yeah". He replied. "That's something!". TaeHyung cheers. "Ving". I said. "Who?". Jin said. "Its some guy Jimin said in his sleep, Hoseok knows him but he won't te... Hey!". I yelled at Jin when he snatched my phone away from me. "If he ain't going to answer you then he will answer me". Jin stats and calls Hoseok on my phone. "What?". Hoseok answers.

"Now listen here chipmunk, you will tell me EVERYTHING about this Ving guy right now or I will have deathly fun with you and nice fun with your fine ass fiancee, are we clear?". Jin said and puts the phone on speaker. "Fine, Ving was a guy that Jimin used to have a crush on when we were kids, they were inseparable till he died protecting Jimin". Hoseok said.

"What?". I said. "Jimin was crossing a street and he foot got caught in hole and Ving got him out of it and pushed Jimin out the way when a car came, Jimin, no matter what he says, never got over that, that's why he told you all NOT to get involved with this, he was scared to lose you all, just like he lost Ving and his dad". Hoseok said. I smiled weakly and took the phone from Jin.

"Jimin needs to realize that there will be people that wants to protect him no matter what, I know he's scared about losing us but we want to help him no matter what the cost". I told him. "He's talking about his self Hyung". TaeHyung said. "I ain't dying for no one but myself". Alibe says. "I love the kid but no". Namjoon replied. "Fucking assholes". Jin hissed. "Of course I'll die for Jimin". Taemin said.

"Was that Taemin?". Hoseok asked. "Yes". I replied. "I'm coming back to kill him, keep him warm". Hoseok laughs darkly. I explained to Hoseok quickly before he got any more creepy ideas. "Wait, a tattoo?". Hoseok asked weirdly. "Yeah". I replied. "We are coming back, hang on". Hoseok hung up and we got confused. "Weird". I put my phone back in my pocket. "So who's hungry?".

I ordered pizza and while we wait for it and Hoseok to arrive, we talked to Taemin. "Do you remember anything else?". Alibe asked him. "He had a type of accent in his voice". Taemin said. "Accent?". Namjoon said. Taemin hums. "He's not Korean?". TaeHyung asked. "No but he tried". Taemin told him. "What about the color of the tattoo?". Jin asked. "I think it was gray". He said.

"Ok so he's isn't Korean and he's has a gray tattoo". I said. "It was on the back of his neck". Taemin added. "Neck?". We turned around and saw Jungkook, Hoseok and Yuji standing there. "Kookie!". TaeHyung ran to him. "Hey Prince". Jungkook said smiling. "What was that about a tattoo?". Yuji asked Taemin. "There was nothing else I can tell you other then that". He told him.

"Fuck". Yuji says under his breath. "What is it?". Jin asked him. Yuji pinches his nose and sighs deeply. Yuji looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "What?". I said.

"I know who took Jimin".