Stalker

JIMIN'S POV

I haven't left Yoongi's studio in two days. I was to scared too. "Jimin". I heard Yoongi's voice behind me but I didn't turn around. "Did I do something to upset someone?". I asked myself but Yoongi answered. "No you didn't Jimin, I know you didn't". He said. "Just please come out, they miss you and your smile". He says in a low tone. "I can't". I replied. "Why?". He asked. "Because that person might hurt me". I whispered.

I felt Yoongi wrap his arms around me. "No one will hurt you with me around, I promise". He said. "And you'll get hurt, that doesn't make me feel better Yoongi". I told him. "I don't care if I get hurt as long as your ok". He stated proudly. "That's bullshit!". I yelled. "Look at me". He ordered and I did. "I don't care what happens to me as long as your safe I'm good". He said looking into my eyes.

"You idiot". I said and started crying. "Don't get hurt please". I said in his chest. "I can't promise that but I'll try". He says and hugs me. "Now, can you please come out of my studio and say hi to the guys before they try to kill me again or accuse me of kidnapping". He said. I laughed. "Ok".

"Jimin! My Angel!". Yoongi moves away from me when Jin came running at me but Jin still hit him. "My baby!". Jin threw his arms around me. "Hello Hyung". I giggled and hugged him back. "Its about damn time". I heard Alibe say. "Hi Alibe". I smiled at her and she blushed. "Shut up!". She yelled and stomped out the room. "I... Never mind". I said.

"Good to see you again Jimin, how you holding up?". Namjoon asked me. "Hyung really?". I hear Jungkook sigh. I laughed. "I'm fine Hyung, really". I grinned at him. "I'm glad". Namjoon said. "Perfect! Now let's practice BST". I said and they all look at me. "Blood, sweat and tears". I said and they still stared at me. "Y'all haven't been practicing?". I asked and they didn't answer me.

I pulled my phone out my pocket. "What are you doing?". TaeHyung asked me. "I'm calling Hoseok and I'm going to tell him that y'all been in a car accident and didn't survive and after I finish with that, I'll kill you all". I said. "Ba-babe". I heard Yoongi studded. "Yes?". I said already pulling out my knife. "It was a joke". He said. "What?". I said. "We've been practicing". He replies. "Hmm, show me".

Everyone dropped to the floor but I jumped up and down. "Slayed!". I yelled. "Bitches, I am talent". I said. "Y'all can take a break I'm going to get some water". I told them and skipped out the studio. I skipped all the way to the cafeteria without knowing I was being watched the whole time.

"Bathroom!". I said running to the bathroom and it was locked. "Why?". I asked and went to the bathroom on the second floor. Luckily, that was open. "Yes". I said and used the bathroom. When I was finished, I saw something on the wall that scared me shitless.

I started to freak out and I ran to the door but it was lock. "What". I tried again and the door didn't budge. "No". I banged on the door. "Hello! Anyone! Help!". I yelled hoping someone would hear me. "Please! Someone let me out!!!". I screamed banging and kicking on the door. "Yoongi!!!". I screamed his name because I was scared. "Why are you scared?".

I felt myself shake at the voice behind me. "I'm not going to hurt you Jimin, I love you too much to hurt you". The man said. I was trying to control myself and not cry but I did. "Please". I said in a teary voice. "Let me out?". I asked him. "Not yet". He said. 'Fuck'. I think still crying. "Shh don't cry, I told you I'm not going to hurt you". He said. "What do you want?". I asked. "Look at me". He asked and I turned around slowly.

 He asked and I turned around slowly

He was just standing there, not saying anything looking at me. I have never felt so scared in my life. "Beautiful, you got so beautiful the last time I saw you Jimin". He said. So he knows me? fantastic. He walks up to me and I held my breath. "I'll get you soon if your not careful Jimin". He whispered in my ear. "See you soon my sweet". He opens the door and I ran.

I ran all the way back to the studio in tears. "Jimin! What's wrong?". Yoongi ran to me. All I did was cry in his chest. "Jimin sweetie what happen?". Jin asked me softly. "H-he was he-here". I said shaking in Yoongi's arms. "What". I heard how dark Jungkook's voice was from across room. "Jimin did he hurt you?". Yoongi asked me. "N-no". I said still shaking. "So what happen?". TaeHyung asked me.

I told them everything that happen in the bathroom. "How the hell does he get past security?!?". Yoongi yelled and I jumped. Jin gave me a hug. "Calm down Yoongi, your scaring Jimin". Jin said to him. "I'm sorry". Yoongi said and I giggled. "I'm fine". I told Jin. "Class is over, I want to lay down". I said and Yoongi quickly came to my side. "Come I'll walk you to my studio". He said. "Were coming too".

I turned to see that the other couples already had their things pack. "That's not nec...". "SLEEPOVER!". I shouted. "Lets go! We can make smores and drink hot cocoa and eat ice cream!". I cheered and pulled them out the room. "Bring your ass Yoongi!". I yelled. "Fine".

"Party!". I shouted.