Going on Strike

YOONGI'S POV

TaeHyung and I left the dorm early. We decided not to even go to the company today and just wing it. "Hyung look!". He pulled my arm and pointed to a fair. "Oh my god please!?!". He yelled and pouts at me. "Fine but I'm NOT getting on no rides". I told him. "Ok!".

"TaeHyung what did I tell you earlier?". I didn't even look at him. I don't even know how I got on this ferris wheel. "What are you talking about?". He said swinging his feet and eating his cotton candy. "This damn ride Tae! How the hell did I get on this?!?". I shouted. "Because you love me". I choked. "Get real Tae". I said and he laughs.

"I asked you but you said no then I said I will cause a scene if you don't and you challenged me saying that I wouldn't and me being brave said I would and you walked away from me so I tilted a hot dog cart over and shouted how you were being a terrible and abusive boyfriend causing everyone to look at me and poof we were on this ride". He said finishing his cotton candy. Bastard.

After TaeHyung was finished with the ferris wheel, he pulls me into the game room. "I don't play games". I told him. "I know that's why we aren't going to play games". He said. "So where are we going?". I asked confused. "Here". He pulls back a curtain and I smirked. "I hope you know how to play". He said. "I hope you know I don't lose". I replied back. "Bitch all I do is ball strikes, get ready to lose Hyung". He said running. I laughed and followed him.

"I can't fucking believe this". I said putting my head in my hands. "THIS SHIT IS RIGGED!". TaeHyung shouted beside me. We played four games and every damn time it ended with a tie. "I WANT MY MONEY!". Tae shouts stomping his feet. "Sir? what's the problem?".

A scared looking man came over to us and TaeHyung just stares at him. "What's wrong? Oh where do I being". He puts a hand on his head and I laugh. "Honey, tell him what's wrong". Tae said and I got up. "This shit is rigged and I want my prize". I said in a cold tone. "Yup ok". The man ran away and we laughed our asses off.

The man gave me a necklace and he gave TaeHyung two hundred bucks. "That would look good on Hoseok Hyung". TaeHyung said eating some ice-cream. "I will kill you Tae". I said and he giggles. "I'm the best man right?". He said and runs. "GET BACK HERE!!!". I said chasing him.

We stop running because we saw Jimin. We both growled. "Let's follow him". I said and Tae nodded. We follow Jimin and he stops in a flower shop. "Peace offering maybe?". Tae asked. "I want money not no pretty weeds". I told him. Jimin leaves the store and we follow him when he turns a corner. "Damn it". I said in frustration. There were a lot of people there and we lost him. "Shit". Tae said. "Come one Hyung, let's go back to the dorms". I nod.

"I'll get you Jimin".