Unleashed

JIMIN'S POV

"Ahh shit! Your so tight!". Yuto says while he continues to thrust me. "Fuck!". He yelled out when he released inside of me. "Are you ok?". He asked me out of breath. "Fine". I answered shaking.

Yuto pulled me closed to him but I didn't want any of that. "I'm tired". I turned my back to him. "Of course, I'll get you some things ok?". He kissed my head and left. I jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

 I jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom

I went straight for the shower and cried. "Yoongi isn't going to want me anymore, he's going to think I'm easy slut". I sniffed and try to scrub my body clean. "I'm fucking dirty person". I cried. "Yoongi doesn't need someone like me, he will hate me!". I shouted in sadness.

"Is that what you want?". I popped up when I heard a voice. "Who?". I kept looking around but I saw nothing.

"Your adorable". The voice giggles. "Where are you?". I asked. "I'm you Jimin, just a split personality of yours that wants to get out, no I need to get out". I shook my head. "How?". I said.

"How long have I been here? Since Ving died". I couldn't be it. I had some voice in my head the whole time. "Can you help me?". I asked. "Hmm... Do you want me help?". "Yes!". I yelled. "As you wish".

 "As you wish"

I still feel the same. I tilted my head but I saw a smirk on my face. "I feel amazing!". I shouted. What is going on?. "Your properly confuse, I'll explain, you see, your in your head right now and what your seeing in the mirror is me, your personality". Ah, got it now get me out. "Of course, that's why I'm here". He smirked.

He left the the bathroom and broke the door knob. "Perfect". This house is like a maze, how are you going to find the exit?. "Relax Jimin, I got it". He walked in some directions that I didn't go the first time. "Boom the exit". Great! I cheered but he hid because the door was opened. Yuto walked right passed us and he walked out the house but stopped. What are you doing?!?. "Having fun Jimin".

He walked behind Yuto and choked him out. "Shh, just let it happen". He continued to choke him even though he was already passed out. Let him go!. "Tsk, your no fun". My personality lets him go, walks in a empty room and ties him to the bed. "Bye bye bastard". He laughed and walked out the room. I took all his money and walked out the house.

"We're off".