Alone time

YOONGI'S POV

"Oh my god". I said quietly. I want someone to explain to me how someone can be this fluffy and adorable at the same time. I kissed his cheek and went downstairs to make breakfast for him. I chuckled. "I'm weak". I told myself. I went to my kitchen to make something, I just didn't know what. "Oh shit, look at you cooking for your man".

"Ahhhh!". I screamed and dropped the plate I had in my hand. "Did Jimin scream that loud too?". I grolwed at my uninvited guest. "Alibe". I said her name coldly. "Get the fuck out". I ordered. "Ha! Make me shorty". She said eating a apple. "And I told you to stop breaking into my damn house". I said. "And I told you to make me". She grins. Breath Yoongi, just breath.

I made Jimin some eggs, strawberry waffles, bacon and fresh orange juice. "Now this is that good after sex breakfast". She says taking a piece of bacon. "Hey! That's Jimin". I said snatching it back. "Slow". She moves. "Bitch". I said in hate. "Of course I am". She giggles. "Just please leave ok I want to be with Jimin". I pledge with her. She rolls her eyes. "Fine... After you explain why Jimin is here in the first place". "Ok".

I explained to her what happen and she went from 0 to a million she fast. I forget she was crazy. "I'm going to open a meat restaurant and he will be on the menu under BAB". I gave her weird look. "Bitch ass bastard". Alibe says. We laughed. "Alrighty then my little meow, I'll see you later and make sure you wear rubber". Alibe blew a kiss at me and skips out my house. I chuckled. I love her too much. "Yoongi".

I felt like my lungs collapse when I hear Jimin's voice. He walks over to me rubbing his eyes. I want to scream. "I thought I heard someone else here with you". He starts looking around. "Yeah, Alibe was in here". I told him. "Aww! Did you kick her out?". He asked. "I did". I said truthfully. "Why?". He whined. "To be honest with you I wanted to be alone with you". I replied.

I see him blush and that made me blush. I shake my head. "Come I made breakfast". I told him and dragged him to the table. "Tada". I exclaimed proudly. "Never do that again". Jimin said sitting down. "Ok". I said and he giggled. "Adorable".

I literally watch him eat. He's cute but he had whipped cream all over his face. He didn't want syrup or anything else just whipped cream. Without thinking, I used my hand to wipe the cream from his face. He blushed and I pulled my hand away. "So-sorry". I always find a way to embarrassed myself. "Thank you". Jimin smiles at me and just like that I kissed him.

I pull away and ran to my room. "Yoongi!". I slammed my door shut. I placed my back on the door. I didn't run because of the kiss, I ran because I felt like I forced myself on him, like his so called boyfriend did. "Yoongi". I hear Jimin's voice from the other side say. I didn't unlock the door. "Your not like him Hyung, I know that and so do you". Jimin said in a soothing voice.

I sighed and opened the door. Jimin quickly throw his arms around me and we both fell on the floor. "Damn it Jimin". I growl. He giggles. "Sorry Hyung". He said trying to get up but he moving to much and my mind went places. All that thinking went straight to my area. I lightly pushed Jimin off my and ran to the bathroom.

It took longer then I expected but I finished and went back to Jimin. He wasn't in the room. "Jimin?". I said in panic. I ran downstairs and see Jimin making popcorn. "Done?". He asked me. "Fuck you". I said coldly at him. "You want too". He winks at me and went to my living room. I followed him.

"What are you doing?". I said and he pointed to my flat screen. "Its movie day". Jimin jumps on my couch with a blanket. I roll my eyes. "Come and seat". He asked. "No". I told him. "Please". He says in a sickly sweet voice. You have to be a cold hearted monster to say no to him.

"Fine". I seat next to him and he puts the blanket on me. "Move it and I'll kill you". He said darkly. I didn't move. "Let's get this started". He clicks on a movie and we start watching it.

This movie was good. "How did you know about this movie?". I ask him. "I didn't Jungkook told me about it, he said it gets better in the middle of the movie". He said eating some popcorn. I'm surprised that kid knows about a movie like this. I should ask him some more movies. I sat back and relaxed enjoying the movie.

Jungkook is a mistake. I take back everything I said about him. Half way threw the movie, a sex scene pops up. Oh no. I tried to look for the remote but I can't find it. Seriously! Did he eat it? I hear moans coming from the movie. Why does everything hate me. I felt Jimin moving uncomfortable under the blanket. I didn't even hesitate and placed a hand on his area. Jimin moans. Knew it.

I smirked and palmed him lightly. "Hy-hyung". He pants. I chuckled and lean in to whisper in his ear.

"Let daddy take care of you"