Reunited

JIMIN'S POV

I wasted no time and ran to him. "Yoongi!". I was already crying in his chest. "Whe-where we-were you?". I ask sniffing. "I'm sorry I was looking for you". He says rubbing my back. "I-I took you not too". I said. "Once again, I'm sorry". He said. "Don't cry ok?". Yoongi wiped my tears away. "O-ok". I smiled at him. "Fucker move".

Yoongi was pushed away from me and Hoseok hugs me very tightly. "Jimin!". Hoseok shouts and cries immediately. "A-air". I wheezed hitting my best friend in his back. Hoseok suddenly collapses and that scared the hell out of me. "He couldn't breath, you were suffocating him". Jin smiled coldly at my bestie.

"MY DAMN ANGEL!". Jin hugs me even tighter then Hoseok did. "Hoseok!". Yuji ran to his fiancee. "Jin! What did you do?!?". He asked yelling. "Pressure point". Jin replies while still squeezing the life out of me. "Jin enough, he's turning blue". Namjoon sighs. "No he... Oh god!". Jin lets me go and I gasped for air. "Jimin!". Yoongi came to my side again. "Are you ok?". He asked in worry. "Fi-fine". I said weakly. "Jimin?".

I saw Taemin standing there and I quickly went behind Yoongi. "Wait Jimin, hear me out". Taemin says and I glared at him. "Bite me". I growled. "Jimin, listen to him". I looked at Jungkook. "I told you what he tried to do to me right? And you want me to talk to him?". I scoffed. "Yes". Everyone around me said at the same time. I huffed and turned my head away from them all. "Jimin, let him talk".

My eyes widened at Yoongi's voice. "What?". I said stunned. "Listen to him please". I looked in Yoongi's eyes and sighed. "Fine, we can talk inside I just made lu...". Everyone flew pass me before I even finish the sentence.

"Ok?". It was just me and Taemin outside. "So what do you have to tell me?". I asked. "Alot actually". He said chuckling nervously. "So just start slow ok?". I told him. He took a deep breath and looked at me. "Alright".

"Back all the way up". I had to process everything he just said. Taemin told me that he was drugged and kidnapped by Yuto. "He did all of that?". I asked and Taemin nodded. "Jesus, I'm sorry Tae". I said. "I can't believe I almost killed you". I added. "Killed? Jimin you couldn't hurt anyone". He laughed. "But I can". Min came out saying. "Jim...". "Yeah no". Taemin backs away a little.

Min bows to Taemin. "Sup fool I'm Min, Jimin's personality". Taemin tilts his head. "Personality? Jimin is crazy?". He said. "Hey! Jimin is NOT crazy, I am". Min smirked. "Cool, uh I'ma go now". Taemin runs away. "Eh? Wait Taemin! Where are you going!". I yelled when I saw Taemin hitting a corner. "The hell happen to him?". I ask myself and went in the very loud house.

"STOP EATING MY SHIT KOOKIE!". "IT WASN'T YOURS TAE!". "IT WAS ON MY DAMN PLATE!". "NO IT'S WASN'T! IT WAS ON THE BLUE PLATE!". "EXACTLY! MY PLATE! AND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THE COLOR BLUE IS?!?". "I KNOW WHAT IT IS!". "LIES BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULDN'T SUCK AT TWISTER!". "I DON'T SUCK! I JUST DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH Y'ALL!".

When Jungkook yelled that out, everyone went silent. "So you play stupid because you don't want to play with us?". Namjoon asked. "Yup". Jungkook smiled. "All in favor of kicking Jungkook out the group say I". Yoongi says.

"I". Everyone said. "Screw all of you!". Jungkook pouts and TaeHyung gave him a hug. "If Kookie leaves then I leave!". TaeHyung stated strongly. "All in favor". Yoongi asked again. "I".

Everyone was was having a blast and messing up Yoongi's house. Hoseok came up to me and hit me. "Bitch! What's wrong with you!?!". I shouted. "What the HELL did you do to my dog?!?". He yelled. "Nothing? All I did was change his name, by the way, Duke? Really? I almost called off our friendship because of that name". I said gagging. "That name was royalty!". Hoseok yelled.

"That name was a abomination and I saved that dogs life". I snorted. "Going to a dog park and yelling the name Duke? eww and if I didn't know you I would have ended him, looked you straight in the eye and said your welcome". I told him sipping my wine. "Your a fucking monster". Hoseok says holding his chest. "I'm a cutie". I whined. "God I love you". Hoseok laughed. "I love you too Hobi".

I had to go upstairs to use the bathroom because "our parents" were using the one downstairs. "They can all just go home". I huffed. Someone pulled me in a room. "Eh!". I gasped and saw Yoongi. "Damn it Yoongi! You scared me!". I shouted but he just stared at me. "Yoongi? What's wrong?". I asked.

"What did he do to you?".