We decided

YOONGI'S POV

I was back at my house waiting and praying that Jimin will come. I texted him telling him to come over back he didn't text back. I understood why he didn't. I was forcing him to be something he didn't want because I wanted him to be with me. "I'm so selfish". I huffed to myself. When my doorbell rung, I ran quickly to it and saw Jimin standing there. "Jimin".

Jimin said nothing and walked in my house. I smiled weakly at that. "I deserve that". I said to myself and closed the door. I went to my living room and saw Jimin sitting on my couch, legs crossed. "Shit". I know he was angry but seeing him like this turned me on. I shook my head and sat in a chair because I knew he didn't want me near him. "Jim...". He raises his hand stopping me. "I'll join".

I looked at him blankly. "Eh?". That was the only thing I could say. He sighs. "I didn't want to do it because I was scared of failing, I knew that feeling all to well and I didn't want to feel that way ever again". He said. "To be honest, I still don't want to do it but I'm sick of running away from everything, I'm sick of being weak and in sick of doubting myself all the time, so I want no I need to change that".

I smiled warmly at Jimin and I chuckled. "What?". He asked. "Nothing, I was the same as you really but different". I said. "I didn't think about what you wanted at all, I was thinking about myself, I didn't want to be lonely". I told him. "Lonely? You have the guys with you Yoongi". He said and I shook my head. "They all had someone and I had no one, if I was going to be a idol, I felt like I had no one to be proud of me in the inside".

Jimin quickly gave me a hug and we both fell on the ground. "Yo-your s-so cu-cute!". He hiccups while crying. "I'm sorry Yoongi! I didn't know!". He said and I laughed. "Chill Jimin, I didn't know either Jungkook told me how wrong I was". I said rubbing his back. "Jungkook?". He replied strangely. "I know right?". We laughed and I kissed him. "Mmm". Jimin moaned between the kiss and I lost it.

I threw Jimin on the couch and I got on top of him. "Hyu...mmm". I kissed him and took off his pants. "Wait! I need to tell you... Ahh!". I sucked on his neck roughly. "I'm horny so that's going have to wait". I told him and took off his shirt. "Fuck". I start to kiss down on his chest. "Yoongi". I loved how weak he said my name. "Wait the stalker!". He yelled and I stopped angrily.

"What about him?". I asked coldly. "Well". He pushed me away and then Jimin glared at me. Jimin explained everything that happened to him yesterday and all I did was smile. "I can explain". I said. "How did he threaten you Yoongi?". He asked. So what did I do? I lied. "He used me parents as bait". I told him regretting it after. "Asshole!". He yelled.

"Ye-yeah". I mummer out. "Oh! And here's something else". He exclaimed loudly. "Didn't you tell me everything?". I asked. "Tsk no, I saved the best for last". Jimin giggled. "Get this, when Yuji pointed a gun at him, he froze up". He said. "Froze?". I repeated that word. "Yoongi, I think Yuji might know who the stalker is and that scared him!". Jimin jumped. "We have a lead!". Jimin cheered. "No Jimin...".

"We have a problem".