Here for fun

MIN'S POV

I bounced all the way back to the car. "Aww yeah this is going to be perfect!". I squealed loudly. "I haven't played with her in SO long". I'll be completely honest with you, I've been helping Jimin all these years. When he was getting bullied in high school, I put his bullies in comas. "Good times". I laughed.

When he was getting stalked by some creepy old man, I gave him a heartattack. "That was one of my favorite accomplishments". I sighed and got my baby out the truck.

 I sighed and got my baby out the truck

I shivered in excitement just looking at it. "Ahhhh". I touched it gently. "You have NO idea how much I missed you". I picked it up and kissed it. "Daddy has a job for you, yes I do". I snuggled with it. "Ohh and there's someone you have to meet". I said to it. "He's name is Jin and Namjoon doesn't deserve him". I growled. "I'm telling you Rifa, he is beyond stunning like holy hell". I moaned. "Come dear, my pudding awaits".

I was hopping back to Jin and Hoseok happily. "I'M BACK!". I screamed and posed for them with my baby in my hand. "What the hell is that!?!". Hoseok shouted. "This is my baby, her name is Rifa, say hi Rifa". I waved her around and both Jin and Hoseok ducked. "Well that's not nice, she was only saying hi". I pout. "Sorry but what are you going to do with that?". Jin asked. "I'ma shoot his stomach off".

They all looked at me. "What?". I tilt my head. "Nothing". Jin rubs his arms. "But first". I skipped towards Yuto who looked so scared. I smirked because he should be. I pulled something out my pocket and threw it in his face. "MMMMMMMM!". I saw Yuto shake his head. "Stop it Yuto! It'll make you pretty". I giggled. "What was that?". Hoseok asked. "Hmm... Let me try to remember".

I really had to think and that pissed me off. I went over to Yuto and sniffed his face. "Eww". I heard Jin say and I laughed. "Bleach, salt, acid and some other shit". I chuckled. "Ok?". Hoseok chuckled clearly uncomfortable. "Are you going to use that?". He asked pointing to my Rifa. "Yes!". I said and shot Yuto's leg completely off. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". I fell out holding my stomach. I stopped to look at Yuto and he was crying.

"Aww". I went to him and wipe his tears away. "You don't look that bad YuYu, I only splash a little on you but... If you want the whole thing I can get it for you!". I squealed. Yuto shook his head violently. "Oh? And why not?". Before he answered, I opened a bear trap and put it on his stomach. "How pretty!". I took out Jimin's phone and took a picture.

"Ohh pudding take a picture of me". I gave Jimin's phone to Jin and posed in front of Yuto like I was about to eat his stomach. Jin quickly took the picture. "Thank you doll". I kissed his cheek and winked at him. I took the phone and smirked. "What are about to do?". Hoseok said. I laughed loudly.

"Just a little something, Sun man...".