The missing

JIMIN'S POV

I didn't know what to say. "I-um". I went silent after that. "There's no rush Jimin, I'll wait for a answer". Mr. Geum says. "Sorry and I'll think about it as well as talk to Yoongi". I smiled at him. "Thank you Jimin". He said. "Your welcome, now lets go to them guys, I'm sure that they will be thrilled about this". I told him.

"OH MY GOD!". Jin shouted happily. "We did it Kookie!". I saw TaeHyung jump in Jungkook's arm. "I'M FREE!". Chong yelled, making me laugh. "When can we sign?". Namjoon asked calmly. "Now if...". "I'm first since I'm the oldest and royalty". Jin pushed his way to Mr. Geum.

"Question Mr. Geum, can I make some very small demands?". Mr. Geum nodded. "No". I heard Namjoon said and I turn to him. "What?". I asked. "The company is over". Namjoon rubbed his head but I was still confused.

"What's your policy on a vending machine that has banana milk?". I wanted to hit Jungkook when he said that. "We don't have a po...". "Say no more". Jungkook signed the contract. "I need... No demand for at least three Gucci items". TaeHyung said. "Umm alr...". TaeHyung started to write his name down. "Do we travel a lot?". Namjoon asked. "Of cou...". "Thanks". Namjoon wrote his name.

"Can we still be in a relationship?". We turned to Hoseok that look like he was about to cry. "Hobi!". I went to his side and hugged him. "We don't mind, it doesn't matter who you all date, just be careful, fans might try to hurt her". Mr. Geum said. It went quiet for a while till we all started laughing. "What's so funny?". He asked looking at us weirdly. "The part when you said her". I said trying to stop myself from laughing.

"I don't...oh... Oh!". Mr. Geum exclaimed loudly. "We don't judge...". "Thank you!". Hoseok jumps and signs his name. "Wait where's Yoongi?". I asked looking around the room. "I don't know, I've tried ca...". I looked at Namjoon scared. "Yo-you don't know where is he?". I asked and he shook his head. "Do any of you know where is he?". I asked trying not to cry.

They all shook their heads and I felt like I was about to pass out. "H-he". Jin quickly gave me a hug. "Umm Mr. Geum lets go to my office for a second". Chong pulled him out the room and closed the door. "I'll go look for him". Namjoon said. "I'm coming with". Alibe says coming from no where. "Same here, Yuji isn't picking up either". Hoseok says with sadness. They all walk out and my tears fell.

"Shh Jimin, its ok". Jin says rubbing my back. "Is it really Jin?". I said looking at him.

"Is it really?".