Pt. 2

Y/n POV:
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Toronto!"
I hear the flight attendant say as I take my headphones out. Finally. I'm here.
Finally my feet touch the sweet sweet Canadian ground. I go find my suitcase of the luggage rack and go ahead and get an Uber. I'm not waiting long before I see a white car pull up in front of me.
"Miss Y/n?" The guys asks
"That's me sir!" I answer with enthusiasm
"University of Toronto eh? I actually go there myself. I'm a junior. It's hard to say that and make it sound like you're not in high school still ahaha" he says.
"Oh! By the way, I'm Eli." He says as he turns to face me. I've always been a people watcher. In the 0.1 second he looks at me, I already have noticed everything. The tone of his skin, it's pale, yet slightly tan. A little sunburnt on his cheeks. Chestnut colored hair, with bleach blond highlights. Chapped lips from the cold air.
"Well, it's nice to meet you Eli. As you know, I'm Y/n. I'm actually a sophomore."
"Well, let me be the first person to welcome you Canada."
"OHHH CANADA!!!!" I scream through my laughter
"Yeah...don't do that" he says between chuckles.
And many laughs later, we've arrived at the Campus. Time to meet my roommate. Allison.

Shawn POV:
FLASHBACK
woah. My head keeps spinning. Where am I? What happened? Why is there an IV in my arm? Wait, am I still drunk? Am in a hospital? the last thing I remember is..
"LEAH!"
end flashback
*RINGGGGGG RINGGG RINGGG*
"SHUT UP" I scream at my alarm. I swear this is the most hated invention of all time.
I get my stuff and head out for this stupid exam today. If I don't pass this, my mom's gonna actually kill me. My mind wanders all over the place as I walk through to courtyard. There's people studying. The Hoes over in their corner. It's not rude to call someone that if it's true right? Whatever. "SHAWN! BRO!" Ian screams at me from the other side. He's clearly hung over. "Aye wassup man." I say with almost no emotion.
"Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday. I know what happened with L-" I cut him off
"You, don't say her name. Nobody does. Now I'm sorry, but I've gotta go." I say as a scurry off to class. God I'm so stupid.

Y/n POV:
5153, 5154, 515....2! 5152! This is it! I knock on the dorm of the dorm.
A short, black haired girl answers.
"Hi are you Y/n?" She questions with a bit of an Asian accent.
"Why yes I am! You must be Allison!" I say with a smile
"Eeekkk! I'm so happy you're here. And you're nice thank the Lord! My old roommates were HORRIBLE!" She exclaims
"I will say, I'm so sorry to have to just, leave like this, but I have an exam in my Court of Law class and I can't be late! I'll be back in about 2 hours! Oh! You're room is all set up!" She says and shows me to my room and a super quick tour. And with that she's out of the door. I like her.
Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_