Pt. 33

Y/n POV:
I haven't reallly talked to Eli recently. Besides, it was kinda my fault taht I freaked out on him just for liking me I guess... I walk over to the talk, dirty blonde haired boy to go and say hi. "Hey Eli." I say solemnly, but with a smile. "Oh so you're talking to me now? Thats new." He says lifting both his eyebrows and walking away. "Listen, I'm sorry I freaked. I just....I can't explain it-" "explain what? Explain that you love your little boy toy Shawn? That messed up drug addict idiot? I thought you were better than that Y/l/n. Just because you found me with alcohol poisoning doesn't mean I'm a creep or a jerk. You're different you know...you're intoxicating, and gorgeous, smart, bubbly, hard headed...why on earth do think I want you to be mine? Cause you're the most amazing girl I've ever met." Eli says raising his voice throwing his hands up in surrender. Was I...was I wrong about him? "Eli I-" before I can finish my plea, I feel two arms wrap around my neck and I see Eli's face grow full his anger. I look down to see a familiar bracelet. It's Ross. "What'd you what you idiot? What do you want with her?!?" Ross says being defensive like a brother. "Oh well hello there! Does Shawn know about this guy? What are you some slu-" And right before my eyes Eli's been shoved to the ground Ross on top of him throwing punches at him left and right. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL A WOMEN THAT AGAIN. ESPECIALLY NOT Y/N. You don't know the half of it you idiot." Ross says scaring the living heck out of me. I didn't know he could be that...intimidating. "Haven't you seen the posts? The stalking? The allegations? How stupid can you be bro?" Ross says grabbing my elbow and pulling me away. Eli's left on the ground his face all beat up and bruised. I wrap my arm around Ross's and clutch onto it tight. We walk away to Biology in silence. After Bio, I stop Ross before he goes out the door. "Bro, you never explained that whole situation with Sabrina...wait, do I want to know?" I ask hesitantly. "Probably not...listen I know I'm an idiot okay? Can we just...not talk about it? I regret too much already okay?" "O-okay. I'll let it go. Just uh...if you need anything, I'm always here you know that right?" I say reassuringly. "I know sunshine...I'll see you tomorrow. Monday night is my night to stay with you next week so. Shawn and I worked out a schedule. It was NOT easy but we did it." He says openly. "Yeah I know...he's uh...had some issues okay? Just work with him." I say pushing myself up on the concrete ledge as Ross does the same beside me. "So, who do you think this is? I told my aunt Stef about it, but there's not much you can do except file a police report. And then keep updating it. But, they also want a list of suspects...well, suspicious people I guess. "Honestly? I have no clue. No ones acted suspiciously to me. I know for a fact it's not Allison since they'd be the first they would look at. Cause she was with me. Her phone was on the table when the texts were sent to me. I KNOW it's not you. And I know it's not Shawn. Because, as you can tell from the texts, whoever it is hates Shawn. I haven't really talked to anybody else...." "then is our number one suspect....?" "Eli...yes."