Pt. 4

Y/n POV:
I find myself staring out the window as Allison is driving her small white Nissan Altima down the suburbs of Toronto to Micah's place. Apparently it's an apartment in a small town called Pickering.  I fiddle with the ring on finger to calm my nerves. The Lana Del Ray song quietly hums through the car as I tap for foot along with the beat. Sooner than I had hoped, Allison stops the car and taps my shoulder. "Hey you. It's okay. Calm down. It's all gonna be alright. I promise, we're pretty chill here." She says. I hear the red seat belt button click as I undo its fasten. I gaze at my reflection in the window with my hand on the car door lever. I'm actually doing this. I'm instantly met with the chilling Canadian air as the wind blows against my skin. Chill bumps go down my spine as I straighten myself up as I exhale through my mouth. I watch the puff of air disappear in the night. I put one foot informer of the over while following Allison until we reach the 4 apartment floor. Room 93. (Halsey reference eeekkk) I here music from outside the door and Allison opens the door up. There's about 15 people here. A few smoking some joints. Others tending the bar. A few girls talking. One solemnly in the corner. Hm. That's strange...
My thoughts are interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I'm met with a tall smokey smelling dirty blonde. "Eli?" I question almost in disbelief. "Y/n! Hey! What are you doing here?" He exclaims. Before I can even answer Allison interrupts me. "You two know each other? How?" She asks clearly happy. "Oh he was my Uber driver from the airport." I say with a nervous chuckle. We continue our conversation and Eli is dragged away with a few guys. Allison brings me over to the bar where I met the infamous Micah. "Ayeee! So you're the new girl eh? Well, welcome! What can I get you to drink?" He asks. "Well, I uh...thank you but I don't drink." I say reaching down awkwardly into the cooler below me praying that I grab a water or something. Yes! I grabbed a green glass bottle that's actually sparkling water. I awkwardly hold it up in the air as I scurry away from the crowd.  I just need to get away for a second before I...become any more social. I open the balcony door as I met once again, the chilly air as I stand looking over the balcony with my water just...letting my mind wander. Then I here the balcony door open.

Shawn POV:
Thank God for my denim fluffy jacket. If it wasn't for thing I would be freezing. I decided to take the bus...just Incase one of the boys gets drunk I'll make them ride back with me. They won't like leaving their car, but I'm not losing another one of my friends to alcohol. What am I saying? I said I'd stop thinking of- never mind.  I arrive at the bus stop. Perfect. Now I get to sit next to a bunch of strangers and blast music through my headphones so loud the driver can hear it and be as antisocial as I can for 20 minutes. Sooner than I had hoped we arrive at my stop. I keep telling myself this is good for me for some reason. I honestly have no idea why I'm going here. It's not for me. I just wanna be back at campus asleep honestly. But it's whatever. I arrive a little bit early but it's all good. Micah and I have been buddies since grade school, so we're cool. Before I even make it inside the door I'm in a huge white cloud of marijuana. Micah meets me and grabs me by the shoulder dragging me into a corner. I'm pretty chill with weed. Mainly because I know my limit. And I'm not high for very long. I'm always sober whenever I leave anyway nowadays. So, Micah hands me a joint and I'm instantly more relaxed than before. It's a good thing because I'm pretty sure I was about to have an anxiety attack. We chat for a while until Micah has to go great some guests. I decide just stay in the corner for a while. I'm just here with my ginger ale and in content at the moment. I don't even really pay attention to the time. I just like to be with myself. Just...be. Me and the world. You know what, it's really hot in here. I'm gonna go cool done for a bit. That's until I see a girl. Someone I've never seen before. A small, brunette girl. She's dressed like a slut. She's dressed like a normal girl. She's got nerdy looking glassing clipped on her red shirt with a denim jacket and jeans. She's got a large glass of sparkling water in her right hand as her blue eyes gaze out on the suburbs of the town. I notice the way she's sitting. Like an angel. So graceful and at peace. She's gorgeous. Wow. This is the first time I've ever felt anything like this since her. Was this the reason I came here? Well. I told myself I was going to be social. The door clicks open and her head whips around. I'm literally frozen in this girls gaze as her eyes have me captive.
"Hi"

✨☁️do you hate me yet?!?☁️✨
Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_