Pt. 40

FINAL
Y/n POV:
correction. It's both of them. It's Eli...holding a gun to Shawn's head.
I start to move towards him, but instead of saying or doing anything, he turns and runs. Shawn falls to the floor, not able to comprehend what's happening. I sink down beside and hug his head to my chest.
"Shhh. It's all gonna be over soon. I promise. I'm gonna fix this."
He sobs and shakes, and honestly I want to cry right now, but I can't.
"Stay here okay?" I whisper and he nods slowly trying to catch his breath. I stay up from the kneel position I'm in to try and find someone. Eli, Manny, anyone. I want this all to be over.

This place is huge. There's junk every where, and different random rooms. It's impossible for someone to be found. That's what I'm scared for most.

I hold the pistol with both hands tight against my side as I pear around the corner of an old car frame. There's still no one in sight. It's almost like they all went missing. Or like they all left me...

I continue to tip toe my way through the dusty warehouse, trying to not make a sound. I while my head around when I hear metal scratch against something behind me. Instinctively I bring my pistol up, but I don't put my finger on the trigger.

The person has their hands up. The whisper something to me, that I can't quite make out, but I know who it is. It's Ross. I stick the gun back in my boot as I rush over to him and hug the living daylights out of him. I've never been happier to see him in my whole life.

Ross follows close behind me. I see some familiar grey hair and I manage to grab Manny's attention.
"He's here. Eli. Eli's here. Send someone to go get Shawn. I left him in the room in the other side. He had Shawn, and he's armed. Be careful okay."  I see out of breath
"Kid you shouldn't be out here." Manny says sympathetically
"Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I feel like part of this is my fault, and I'm gonna deal with it how I please."
"Y/n non of this was your-" Manny tried to say before he whips his head around. A swat members waves him over to tell him some info. I scoff to myself as Ross spins me around looking straight at him.

"He's not wrong you know. It's not your fault. At all. Whether you choose to admit it or not, you're actually really gorgeous. Why are you gorgeous? Cause you don't pretend to be a covergirl. You're your own person. That's why your gorgeous. That's why Eli was so obsessed with you. That's also why Shawn's head over heels in love with you. Cause you're that amazing. Not only are you gorgeous, but you're a genuine person. You're just a regular girl who cares about people. Nobody could hate you. They don't hate you. They're jealous. Cause nobody could be as genuine as you. In fact, you think you're invincible eh? Maybe others people feelings and stares are just as invisible as you think you are?" Ross states blatantly.

well isn't he just full of lovely things today. He's just saying that to make me feel better...right?  I turn my body around and mentally shake off what he just said. I don't have time for this right now.

"I love you like my sister and would do anything for you. But honestly, check your gosh dang pride Y/n. You don't think you're prideful, but maybe prideful doesn't mean what you think it does." He says.

I can practically feel my blood rushing through my veins. What has come over him? I don't deny the truth. Do I?

I turn around to try and face him to answer, before a hand wraps around my mouth and an elbow wraps around my neck and a gun shot is fired straight at Ross's stomach. I shriek, but it's too muffled for anyone to hear. I try and elbow and kick the person behind me, but my airway being cut off is making me lightheaded.

My eyes slowly flutter open to reveal Eli staring up at me. I try to move. That's when I realize I hands or tied above me and my feet are tied below. I'm strapped to a wall. I can't scream. There's a bandana around my neck letting just enough air flow through that I can breathe.
"What are you doing this for? What do you want from me?" I struggle to say
"Darling I don't want to hurt you. But you don't love me. And I have to make you love me some how don't I? Well. You'll learn to love me I should say. I can't make you do anything. But I can teach you. Once these idiots are gone, I'll just take you for myself and we'll flee the country. Sound good? Don't cry my love. This will all be over soon." He says with a sick smile as he comes over to touch cheek

I snap my head against his hand that's on my face forcefully pushing it into the wall and breaking a few of his fingers in the process. He yells out strings of profanity and then slaps me straight in the face with gritted teeth.
"Now you can't do that okay? What did I tell you? You need to obey me my love. None of me wants to hurt you, I love you okay?"

There's a knock on the door. More like a banging on the door. He rushes over, and locks it. Then he tells me to be quiet as he bolts through another do on the side.

Manny and three other guys eventually break the door down. Manny's eyes look terrified once he sees me. The shoot the chains off the wall so at least I can move now and they remove the bandana from my neck. As I cough as the much needed air reaches my lungs I cough at some words
"Ross. H-he's hurt. He's shot. Back where i was standing, Eli. He shot him. I don't remember where or what happened after that, but someone please go find him. Where's Shawn? Is he okay? How long was I gone?" I say coughing about every other word.
"Slow down kid, listen it's all over. We just gotta find him. He can't get away. The building is surrounded. All of this will be over soon. We promise."

I try and stand up and reach for my gun in my boot, put it's gone. Manny walks me out even though I look frantically for my gun.

I found another room and I go in it straying away from Manny still in desperate need of my pistol. That's when someone spins me around and covers my mouth once again, but's this time, there's a gun pointed at my head.

I'm being dragged to the front of the building despite my muffled sobs and desperate attempts to break free. Manny, Karen, a few SWAT team members and Shawn are standing at the door all wondering what to do. Shawn really isn't, he's still shocked from what happened earlier from the looks of it. Manny said earlier he just keeps asking where I am. An ambulance speeds off by the time I'm dragged into fill sight and I assume that holds (hopefully) my best friend Ross who's clinging to life right now.

"If you shoot she's dead and I go with her. If you let us go, I'll let you visit her. You don't want your precious Y/n getting hurt do you?" Eli yells turning his attention to Shawn.
"You shouldn't dare hurt her. You care too much about her you sick human being." Shawn finishes his sentence calling Eli too many names to comprehend.
Everyone keeps their guns up in case he runs away, but nobody dares to even cock their weapons.
"Eli! You don't have to do this. We can get you help! It's okay!"

When out of nowhere, a single gun shot rings out from my right side. Eli drops to the cold concrete floor, and I turn to see a shaking Aaliyah drop a pistol to the floor.
She saved me.

Karen and Manuel all rush over to there daughter, as I stumble up Shawn rushes over to help me but I push him away. He's left standing there in disbelief. I run over to Aaliyah and just stare at her.

"You were right. Ross was right. I can't believe I said what I said before. When I saw Eli holding you- I had to do something."

"Aaliyah you saved my life! Don't apologize for what you said before. Thank you." I say reaching down to hug her.

It's been two days. Two days since all of this happened. I'm at Shawns apartment right now about to do probably the most regrettable things I'll ever do, but for his safely and mentally health and mine, it must be done. I pass a note under his door, and I leave to go start the next chapter in my life.

Shawn POV:
"Shawn. I can't even believe what I'm writing right now. I'm sorry I've ignored your calls for the past two days. I know you're concerned about me. And I'm concerned about you. The past few months have been amazing. They will always continue to be the best things I'll ever remember. But I have to leave. I can't keep being the issue in your life. I know you don't think I am, but for your safety and mine, I have to leave. I'm sorry I can't say this in person, but I can't bring myself to see your face right now. I'm so ashamed of everything. Maybe one day I'll see you again. I love you. I always will.        -Yorkie"
I lost her.

wow. So this story has come to an end. Wow. I can't stop saying that. DON'T WORRY! There will be a sequel! I'm so happy you could come on this journey with me and please, keep this in your library so you'll know when the sequel has come out! Words can't describe how much I love you all. Before the sequel there will be another story coming out, so don't worry! You'll have something else by me to read soon! I love you all more than words can express!