Pt. 10

Eli POV: (DIDN'T EXPECT THAT)
I roll my eyes as I quietly laugh at the girl in front of me. What's her name again? Sabrina? Selena? Sarah? Serena? Something with an S. I think it's Sabrina.
She's got loose bleach blonde curly hair with red lip stick and black boot. And I haven't even looked at her dress. One of my buddies told me to go check her out and stuff, so I did. So far I'm not impressed. I have found she's Y/n's partner for Socials Class. That's the main reason I'm still going out with her. No, I'm not a jerk. I'm not a player. I just know the girl I want. She's the girl in my dreams. I'm not letting Shawn, or whatever the heck his name is get in the way of that.
*snap*
I'm taken out of my trance with Sab snapping her manicured nails in front of my face. "Did you hear me?" She questions softly with her French accent.
"Yeah yeah, I uh, I really need to go. Uhm...I'll drive you home and I'll call you later?" I ask not really caring about her answer or ever hearing her voice again.
I didn't even pay attention o her answer. I went by her body language, which was her grabbing arms and walking towards the door. I leave a tip and pay and praise God we're out of here. Sabrina puts some really awful music in the car and I drive her home.
"Buh bye babe!!" She squeals as she blows me an air kiss as she exits the car. I wave and get back to driving. I don't even know where I'm going. I should probably go back to my condo building. I'm not even drunk and I all ready fell woozy and I feel like I need to call Y/n for whatever reason. I just wanna talk with her. I just wanna be with her. Her. That's all I want. I want her. I head into my condo and go straight to the kitchen knowing the bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey will be right there.
2 hours later I'm out of it. I can't see straight. She's all that on my mind. I must've called her 5 times already. All I get is; "Hi! You've reached Y/n Y/L/N! Let a message after the 'beeeeeep' and I'll get back with ya ASAP!" She says. I notice how she squeals as she says "beeeeep" and how she spells out ASAP. About this time I notice the moon and stars. What else for a drunk person to go do? I stumble out the door with my almost 3rd empty bottle of whiskey. That's when I see someone carrying a girl over his shoulder. Is that...Allison? SHAWN?
"911 what's your emergency?"
and the next thing I know on flat against the ground.

Shawn POV:
Before I take the two girls inside, I'm pretty much just star gazing. I always see the most lovely stars around my condo. Tonight is one of those nights.
I look at the crescent shape of the moon.
The twinkly of the stars.
Maybe that's a planet in left side of the sky.
It looks like a painting.
I start to hum a little bit and some words come to my head. "When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars." I hum oh so quietly.
I decide to tackle Allison first. Not like literally, I mean tackle the situation. I hope out of the Jeep and pick her up I carry her inside bridal style. She's completely knocked out cold so she's oblivious. I lay her down on the couch. I let a bottle of water, some Advil, and I note saying what happened. Now to go find the sleeping angel in the passenger seat. I try not to walk fast, but I do. I practically run to the car. I open the door and gently lift her. She mumbles something, I can't quite catch it. I carry her on my hip inside and I take her makeup off. My sister stays with me sometimes....I have no idea this works. Except, when I wipe her face nothing comes off. Wow. I'm so lucky...I think. WHAT AM I THINKING? I pull her shoes off and lay her in my bed. I give her a kiss on the forehead and walk towards the door to head to the living room. "Shawn?"  Yes whispers.
"Yes darling?" I ask concerned as I slowly walk back to the bed. I sit on the side and brush her hair away. "Can you...could you maybe sleep on the floor? I would just uh...feel better if you were close." She asks clearly afraid.
"Of course love. Let me go grab some blankets." I tell her as I rush off to go get blankets and a pillow I hear sirens. Like, really close sirens. I look out the window and the ambulance is right below my window a few floors down. Hm. That's weird. There's really only young people here, and nobody had a party tonight. I wonder what happened. Oh well. I walk back and put the blankets on the floor and the pillow. I go into the bathroom and put on my sweat pants and take off my shirt. No, it's not so I can look cool. I seriously get hot. Like,really. really. hot.
She's laying on her stomach with a arms hanging off the side of the bed. I hold her hand and slowly drift off to sleep.
*ringggg* I hear.
"WHAT?" I hear a female voice scream. Then I'm being shaken awake.

Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_