Pt. 6

Y/n POV:
I wake up with a smile on my face and I'm actually rested for once. That NEVER happens...thanks to my insomnia and overactive brain. It's Sunday and it's currently 10 a.m. It's unusually quite. There's so music playing on the records, no keyboard clicking, this is weird.  There's a note of the pillow beside me. It's from Allison. "Hey b! Sorry I didn't wanna wake you. You were EXHAUSTED last night. I left to go get some groceries real quick. I'll be back soon! (9:00 a.m) -Allison xx"
I need coffee. That's the first though that's came to my head. I make my way out of the dark charcoal grey duvet cover and very slowly make my way over to the kitchen. Well, it's more of a counter too. Not a kitchen. Yay dorm life! We have lies this really tiny coffee pot that provides us life pretty much. I prefer my coffee black and straight to the point. I drink my coffee, put on a bit of music, turn on my fairy lights for ambiance and attempt to study. It doesn't go to well...I keep wondering about last night. I mean, hopefully I'll see him again soon right? If he hangs out with Ali's group, (Allison) hopefully I'll see him again. I shut wanna talk to him again. Get to know him more. Maybe I'll ask Allison when she gets back about him. Yeah I'm definitely gonna do that. In the mean time I aimlessly scroll through Instagram and Twitter, answer a few Snapchats, continue to attempt to study for Monday. Keyword: attempt. About the 11:27 Allison pops through the door with her hands full of groceries. She says there's some more in the car, so I go on down while she puts the first few up. By few I mean FEW. It's a dorm remember. One word. Tiny. T.I.N.Y.
I unload the other groceries and go down to pull the car into the parking garage. As I get out of the car and start walking a black heel instantly zooms right in front of me. Was that....SHAWN? Part of me wants to cause after him. Part of me wants to just go back inside and ask Ali about him. I noticed the brown fluffy curls, the pale skin. I couldn't  tell fully because of his sunglasses....CURSE THE STUPID SUN AND IT'S UV RAYS!!!! I mentally scream. I decide on running inside back since I and talking with Allison. I quickly bolt inside and I'm out of breathe by the time I reach our dorm. I burst in a manage to get out with very little breathe:"do you know the guy I was talking with last night?" I ask. "Who? Shawn?" "Yeah him!!" I say giddily. "Oh honey..."

Shawn POV:
Somethings different. 1. I sleep good. 2. I keep smiling and laughing at everything like an idiot. Honestly, today I went today Starbucks and I smiled at myself for spilling it all over myself. Why on earth! Now I have to back to my condo. But first, I have to stop by my buddy Zack's dorm first. I need to get my binder. I left it in class the other day. Don't ask. Please. It's not worth the time. I speed down the road in the black Jeep going way faster than I should. It's cold. I'm soaked in coffee. It's early. I need to study. Study...I bet Y/n studies a lot for her writing stuff...UGH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD. LEAVE ME ALONE. so she's why I can't focus. Honestly if she's the reason than I'd rather not focus on anything but her...wait, that's what I'm doing already! I can't let her get in my head. I need to focus on school so mom won't kill me and might gain a bit more trust in me if I get my degree. I pull into the dorm parking deck and rush in and out of Zack's to grab my stuff. As I zoom out of the dorm I speed past a blurry, but familiar and oh-so lovely face. Y/n. I wanted so bad to stop. I wanted to scream hello at her. I wanted to smell her again. Her and her peppermint scent. Instead I didn't. I don't exactly know why. My heart and mind wanted too, but my conscious knew what needed to focus on. Not a girl. At least not yet.
Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_