Pt. 30

A/n: as news, the reason why Sabrina has two last names is because she changed it after she got out of Juvi.

Y/n POV:
The silence is deafening. We're all nervous and impatient. When the doctor comes outside and announces to us that Aaliyah is out of surgery and she's okay, but she's still asleep, we all let out a deep breath. Shawn rubs his sweaty hands on his jeans as he lets out a huff. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...I don't deserve you. I don't deserve any of you." He says as he stares at the bleak hospital floor. Before I can open my mouth to comfort the poor broken boy in front of me, his mother, Karen comes over and kneels down in front on her knees. "Hey. Don't you ever say that. Your past doesn't define you. I know I've been a terrible mother. I should've been there for you instead of shutting you out and practically disowning you. I was so occupied with my work I didn't know how hurt you were and that you needed help, then the accident happened. And I never noticed how hurt you were after. I'm part of the reason you're so hurt. You've always been a mamas boy, and now I've messed my whole relationship up with my son. There's nothing I could ever do to fix the brokenness between us, but, I would like for things to go back to normal...or as normal as possible." Half way through her apology Manny came over rubbing her back as he backs everything she says. A few tears have slipped out of my eyes as I keep to myself. Shawn scoots out of his chair, tears running full force down his pink cheeks, as they gather around in a huddle and they reunite as a family. I gaze upon the beautiful sight upon me as I feel slightly jealous, but ultimately so so I incredibly happy for him. They break apart for a second as Karen out stretches her hand towards me to join them. I shake my head at the offer, before I'm being tugged down to my knees on the floor. After what feel likes a century of love, Shawn pulls away, pulling me with him to ultimately press his lips to mine. Two hours later, Aaliyah was awake and we talked to her, and then I brought Shawn back home to his apartment. I sleepily drive back to my dorm as my phone rings. "Incoming call from: Preacher Man🖤✝️ "
"Hey?"
"Do you know that Sabrina girl? The one you're studying with and stuff?"
"Yes what about her."
"well...I was being stupid last night. I went to a party and I ended up drinking...a lot. I wake up, and she's next to me. In my room."
"y-you slept with Sabrina Spellman?!?"
"I DON'T KNOW. DON'T BE LOOKING AT ME. WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT IS THE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ABOUT YOU."
"Wait..WHAT? What posts?!? What's happening?!?" I practically scream as I slam the car door bolting inside.
"Listen, I gotta go, but I'll met up with you tomorrow, okay?"
"Ye-whatever.l" I say as I hang up
Allison greats me with a "HAVE YOU SEEN IT?"
"seen WHAT." Then she shows me her computers screen.
"Holy-"

let's just say this wasn't how I wanted Ross and Sab to get together, nor how I wanted my image to be.

THIS IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST IM SORRRYYYY IM WORKING ON SO MUCH WRITING STUFF RIGHT NOW. ALSO I JUST HIT 1k ON MY INSTA FAN PAGE HOLY WOW THANK YOU