Pt. 35

Y/n POV:
My phone dinged right as I put it down. Like a regular ding, not a preset ding like the I mentioned I had set for certain people. I some what hesitate as Ross looks over my shoulder. He doesn't realize I know he's looking, but I do. I've gotten kind of used to these texts now, but that doesn't mean I'm getting Stockholm syndrome okay? It's a picture. Of someone's chest. Ross snatches the phone out of my hand and stares at the pale, toned person in the picture. "Do you know what this means? I can send this to my Aunt, she can reverse image search it, and if it comes back negative, maybe she can start interviewing people based off this picture and its background!" He says with an excited smile on his face. "Wait, she-she can? Oh my gosh...no way! This is what I've needed!" Ross engulfs me in hug. I feel his head lift slightly to where he's looking directly over my shoulder at the glass balcony. There's a flash of light, almost like a camera flash as I fall down on my back with Ross on top of me. He practically jumps off of me falling on the floor in the process as he rips open the door. He looks down and I'm following close behind. I look down past the fire escape and see a hooded figure. It's dark, and he's wearing all black clothes. Ross pulls out his phone and tries to record him, but there's not much to record. "Was-" I stuttered out. "Get inside. We're leaving. You're staying at Shawn's. Now. Grab some stuff, I'll board up this balcony, and lock these doors okay?" I frantically nod and rush off and grab my backpack and shove some clothes in an extra bag and Ross is practically dragging me out of the dorm. We run outside and jump in Ross's Durango and he locks the door. "Call him." He says as he buckles up and speeds off. "Y/n? Darling is everything okay?" He answers with sincerity in his voice. "No. Everything is not okay. And we're headed to your condo. I'll tell you everything when I get there. I promise. I love you." I say my voice dropping as hot tears begin falling down my face. "I love you too baby." Once we get to Shawns I practically just fall into him. He wipes my tears away as Ross carries my stuff inside. "Shh baby what happened?" He says as he rubs my back. "I just- I don't know what I did wrong. Why did this happened? Who is this? What do they want from me? I just don't understand. It doesn't add up, it makes zero sense and I just can't take it anymore!" I yell as I sob into his chest. I can feel Ross looking at me and Shawn looking at him. They're both mentally asking each other "what the heck do we say to that?" And honestly I don't even know the answer myself. "Hey why don't you go wash your face and take one of my hoodies or shirt from the top drawer and sleep in my bed tonight? I'll sleep in the living room so if anything happens, I'll already be right where it is okay?" Shawn says while trying to make me sit up. I nod my head slowly as I walk into his bedroom. I've actually never really been in here. As I'm grabbing (my) Shawn's shirt I hear Ross explaining what happening and Shawn just shaking his head in disbelief. The thought of it still gives me chills. I walk into Shawn's bathroom and grab a random face wash that he has and begin to wash off my face. I just take a moment and just stare at myself in the mirror in disbelief. Why does this have to happen to anybody? I know we live in the worst world ever, but still. Why? No one should ever have to go through this. I walk back into Shawn's bedroom and crawl under his white fluffy duvet covers. I find his remote and turn on Netflix. I search through a few things. Ted Bundy Tapes, no....definitely not. The Fosters....seen all 5 seasons 7 times. Gossip Girl....nah. Vampire Diaries....uh huh. On My Block....seen it. You.....DEFINITELY NOT. Lucifer....why not. Within 15 minutes of an episode I feel my eyelids start to clothes. I hear the door freak open and a kiss on my forehead. Then the door creaks shut again.
In the morning I awake to find Shawn missing. No note. No text. His phone is laying on the table. Unlocked. Except....what's on his screen-

☁️✨OH. MY. GOSH. 1. I'm so sorry for the late post, 2. ITS DAY ONE TOUR SOBSOSBQOABDOJ!!! My storage is GONE after screen recording Shawns sets. If you want to see (almost all) of Shawns sets, check my IGTV! I'm still looking for a few, but I have most of them!✨☁️
Ig|| once_upon_a_shawn_
Twitter|| whenyoureruin