Pt. 18

As you knowwwww I've been really. really sick lately, so, that why this is so short oof. ENJOY ANOTHER SHORT ONE POV CHAPTER LADIES AND GENTSS

Y/n POV:
Wow.  Noah Centineo's hair is REALLY soft. He's soft...he's a soft bean. "Y/n? Y/n helllooooo" Noah begs me. "I'm tired can I use you as a pillow?" I nod. "You're never second best....you gonna break my heart Y/l/n?" Noah mumbles
*RINGGGGGGG*
"HOLY SH—-EILA MACENTIRE" (A/n, I have no idea if that a real name or not, just needed a name😂) I utter as I'm violently woken up. I'm sitting straight up in my bed, it's 3:56 on a Thursday morning. If this isn't an emergency I swear I'm gonna kill who ever is on the other end of this phone. 'Shawn🦒' Wait. Shawn? Wha-why-never mind. "Hello?" Silence...."hello?" I say again. "Shawn? Are you there? "Uh...okay." "Hi." I hear. It's faint, but it's there. "Hi..." "I'm sorry, I just. I really wanted to just hear your voice and I-uh-shou-ugh..." He says. He sounds off. Like he's kinda been crying....what? "Shawn. Are you okay?" I ask sincerely. "yes———————-*sniff*———no."
"What's up?"
"Uh...I just needed someone to talk to. I'm not who you think I am. Or, I wasn't at least. I've tried to change. I really have. But...tonight I caved. I thought to much, and now I'm here, with 4 empty bottles in front of me, and I need help. I really do. I've been crying for the past 3 hours breaking down. I thought I'd changed. I don't want to be this person any more! I want to be different. That's in the past. I told myself I was past this. I guess I wasn't."
"Shawn what are you-"
"I guess I should explain that. Uh I'm highschool...I was different. I didn't care about people's feelings. I just wanted the attention from girls. Never actually cared about them. One night stand, next. I never waited for 'the one' I wasted everything. I partied. Like, an unhealthy amount. I was on a bunch of drugs. When I say drugs, I don't mean like, weed. I mean hardcore stuff. Stuff that should've killed me. Lots of things should've killed me. I wish they had. But then I would've never met you. I'm not gonna remember any of this that I told in the morning, so I might as well just say it. Until a foreign exchange student came. Her name was, Leah. Leah, Elizabeth-Rae, Bisset. It's French...was.
She was different. From anyone. Until I met you. I don't even know how we became a thing. But, we did. Leah changed me. Partially I guess. She got me off drugs, raised my grades some, and I never thought I'd look at another girl. I didn't. Until you. One night I was coming home from my buddies with her. We were both drunk. She was drunk out of her head, and I wasn't.  I was still super drunk, but, at least I could walk. I turned on the wrong street, someone was in the wrong lane, all I remember is I heard her scream. Those were the last words anyone heard her say. My parents never cared about me until then. You see having parents who own the richest law firm in all of Canada, it didn't matter my grades. I could get in where ever. The only reason I'm not in jail right now is because my parents one the law firm. After that, they didn't let me choose what I was gonna do in life. I don't deserve do anyway. I killed her. It's my fault. I don't deserve to even be alive. But, they made me go into law. That's pretty much bring sis to the present. Except, you. What can I say. You. You're just...you. You're different. You remind me so much of Leah, but, also not at all. You give me that feeling Leah had, but, you're not like her in any other way what so ever. You're so...you. You're astonishing, intriguing, entrancing, impeccably adorable, and the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. And, I love you Yorkie."