Pt. 3

Shawn POV:
"Mrs. I'm so sorry I'm late!"
the girl attempts to whisper as she comes in late while everyone has already begun. I believe her name is Allison. I barely pay attention to anything. Not paying attention to the test, or who's around me. I kinda just involuntarily move my pen and think of the previous events that happened in the courtyard. I lie to myself everyday and other people saying I don't think about her. Or that night. But I do. Way too often as a matter of fact. I run my hand through my hair which I didn't even bother fixing this morning. Not like there's anybody I need to impress. By the time I'm *almost* done regretting on my past idiotic self, class is over. Praise God that's my only class on Thursdays. My phone buzzes in my pocket. Whatta know, it's Ian of course. "listen bro. I need you to come with me tonight. Micah's having a get together. Not a party. Yes there's gonna be alcohol and drugs, which I know you want no part of since...never mind. But, I need you to come with me. You haven't left your dorm to be social in over 3 months." He practically begs.
You know what. He's right. I'm not gonna do anything stupid. I promised myself that two years ago. But, I need to make an appearance at least. "Okay. Fine. But when I leave, I'm not helping you with your hangover tomorrow." I say a bit cheerfully.
We say our goodbyes and he gives me the time. Apparently it's at his apartment, so yay no cramped tiny dorm. Well. I need caffeine. I'll just chill in Starbucks I guess til tonight.

Y/n POV:
ANDDDDD THAT'S EVERYTHING! I scream in my head as I'm 100% finished unpacking all of my things. Allison tackles me on my bed. She got back about an hour ago and finished helping me put my stuff up. We laugh our heads off while Arctic Monkeys plays lowly in the background though our record player. 1. Amazing perk about Allison, she's as obsessed with vinyls and music as I am! Also, her music taste ranges from pop punk and rock, to indie rock to r&b, with a bit of hip-hop rap mixed in. JUST LIKE MINE! *swipe to see dorm oof*
"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot to tell you! You have to come with me tonight over at my friends house. Don't worry, it's not going to be *too* crazy. Just your average extremely chill lil' meeting with friends...with a bit of marijuana..." she nervously chuckles
Maybe it is a good idea to meet some people. I mean, if it sounds pretty mellow. Why not? I know two people in the whole country so far! Let's do it.
"Okay! Sounds like a plan! What time? And oh! Do I like...have to dress up?" I say a bit nervously. I'm not as bad with dressing up now, but about a year ago it was horrible. My arms were scarred from...middle school. I wasn't eating as I should, working out way too much. Dark times. But, I'm mostly fine now. My anxiety is still a fairly big issue, and the occasional relapse, but hey, that life. And I don't wanna focus on that. So let's move on!
"Oh gosh no, whatever you want!"
She exclaims VERY energetically
I'm only going to get to know people. I don't want a part of that stuff yet. I just don't want to be...too, much of an introvert. That's a little impossible. We continue jamming to the next vinyl I pull out of our case which just happens to The Cheers Aka my favorite MCR album. I grab my ukulele and start strumming along and playing the chords to Helena as we scream. In all honesty, that continues up until I have to get ready. *swipe for outfit*
Well. Here's goes nothing! Let's go be social.

insta: once_upon_a_shawn_