Pt. 7

Y/n POV:
"I went to highschool with him. I was never ever close to him...he was different then. He was worse than your stereotypical bad boy. He was rarely sober. Did all sorts of drugs. His parents almost disowned him. They own the Mendes law firm. Ya know, the rich people? Anyway, he slept with almost every girl UNTIL her met this girl named Leah. She was a German exchange student. It was the talk of the school. He was junior at the time. He and her we the IT couple. Wherever she was, he was. And vise versa. It's a little strange honestly. They partied together and had fun. He didn't clean up his act until after his accident. The cops were always on him for using drugs and drinking underage.  Though they never had real proof to lock him up. One night, after they had both become seniors, Shawn got drunk at a party. Go figure. Except, they drove there together. On their way back, Shawn and another rammed straight into each other in a head on collision. She died instantly. Shawn was lucky. Obviously he didn't get charged because of his family. He's been different ever since. Stopped doing drugs. Stopped drinking. He started focusing on his school work. It doesn't mean he enjoy law. In fact he hates it. The only reason he's here and not doing music is so his parents are happy. He rarely even goes near a girl until he met you. Everybody was talking about him while you guys were out there. It's a bit insane actually. He's in my law class, so I know he hates it. I know he hates college I general. He wanted to be a musician. To sing for everybody. Go to music school. Be famous. Be loved by everybody. See, at the time, no one actually loves him. He hadn't felt love before. Until Leah." Allison explains. Hot tears are already spilling down my cheeks as I think of these events. I can't imagine Shawn like that. Or that happening to him. He consumes all of mind at any given second of the day. It's like he's built himself a room in my mind and stays there. He never leaves. It's hard to focus on thing. Allison gives me a hug and tells me to go shower so she can cook. We eat and do some homework until we fall asleep to The Office on Netflix.

Shawn POV:
I'm back at my condo sooner than I had hoped. I love driving. I love seeing where I end up, or how far I can go without thinking of something or someone. With out having regrets. Or doubt. It's usually not very far. My mind wonders and I'm constantly day dreaming. So, usually not more than about 20 miles. I hop out of the Jeep and almost stop immediately. Is that...Y/n? I question. Instead of yelling, I slowly walk towards the girl. Turns out, it wasn't her. It turns out it was a girl is never seen before who looks nothing like Y/n. Why am I like this? Why am I wrapped around her finger so tight that every where I look I see her? I pull up my hood to my fluffy jacket and shake my head. I feel like chill numbs run down my spine and my cheeks become red. From the cold and embarrassment. I jog up the stairs to my condo not even bothering to take the elevator. Andddddd I'm immediately regretting that considering I live on the 14 floor. As I'm hugging and puffing going up the stairs guess what I do? I day dream. I think if poems I like to call them. It sound cool I guess. "It's time for me to finally meet somebody new
Take her to all the places that I took us to
And she might help me forget, but loving her is something I could never do
Because I had you"
I mumble under my breathe. I've always loved music, but I never took the time to learn it. I know a bit of guitar. I even own one. I always make the excuse that I don't have a the time to actually pick it up and learn it. Even though I do. I just spend most of my time studying or think about Y/n honestly. Okayyy that sounded creepy. Moving on! I finally reach my floor. God i need to work on my cardio. I put in my key and twist it to the left and open the door. I'm  instantly hit with the smell of dirty clothes, cologne, and chocolate. Ahhh sweet sweet home. Luckily I caught up with my law firm essay earlier in the week, I fall face first on my dark grey sheet as I let out a groan. I just don't understand feelings. I kick off my shoes and strip down to my underwear and climb into bed. It's about 3:45 pm and I'm already exhausted. I can't tell if I'm tired or if I'm just procrastinating on having to face the world. Probably both. Well, definitely both. God tomorrow's gonna be a long day. Maybe I'll see y/n walking around tomorrow. What do I say?  What could see be wearing? What will see smell like? Should I dress nice or casual? Cologne or none? Does she like strong smelling guys? What if she's cold? I should bring a sweatshirt to give to her....just Incase. Yes yes definitely. As my mind continues to wonder I fall asleep.
It's about 3 a.m when I get a text. From...Leah?

Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_?