Pt. 31

Use Somebody pt. 31
This is the part in the story where it's mainly gonna focus on one issue. You'll find out soon, but you've probably been expecting it. It's partially on a serious topic about obsession and mental health, but please. Keep on reading it's gets super interesting. It's not scary, but the next probably five chapter will focus on it, if not more. THIS IS STILL A ROMANCE FAN FICTION. But I'm changing it up a bit.

(For more romance go check out my imagines book!)

Y/n POV:
I stare blankly with my jaw on the floor as I stare at the computer screen in front of me. There's a blog post. Titled "Dear Y/n Y/l/n." There's tons of anonymous posts underneath. But, the bio of it reads "this is a blog post dedicated Y/n and why she WILL be mine. No matter who gets in my way. She's mine." Who. The. Heck. Did. This. Do I have a stalker? "Y/n? Y/n!" Allison says as she snaps her fingers in front of my face to try an attempt to take me out of my trance. "Who do you think would've done this?" She hesitates before she says her next words "...Shawn?" "NO." I try and intervene. "No. This isn't him. I have no clue who this could be. I-" I drop to my knees and rack my brain for possibilities on who it could be. "C-can I just go to sleep? Please?" She nods solemnly as she rubs my back helping me stand up. I walk into the small bathroom and lock the door. I hesitate before opening Shawns contact. I send him a voice memo that says: "hey. I don't know what've you've seen, or if you know anything about it, which I'm sure you don't...I hope....I just....I want you to know that I love you. I'm scared. I'm terrified. But I'm okay. I'm gonna have my guard up for a while. I uh...I'll talk to you later." my voice is broken and shakes the whole time. Who could do this? Should I tell the cops? Should I wait? Is this a prank? Is this...a threat? Am I safe here? I shut my phone off and stare at myself on the mirror. "What's happening?" I utter under my breathe. I let out a huff as I tug my hair out of its tie and remove my sweat shirt. I sniffed and hold back tears as I turn on the shower. The steam starts rolling out quickly as I continue to change. I step into the shower and just stand there for what feels like hours. In fact, it was an hour. Allison yells in the bathroom which takes me away from my thought to check on me. I shut off the water without even washing my hair or really anything and step out. I reach my towel as is shiver in the cold. I throw my still not washed hair up, and put on the clothes I brought in with me. I pick up my phone and check my messages. Shawn still hasn't read it. Or, should I say listened to my voice memo. My phone goes off as I'm about to walk out the door I open the bathroom door as I let the cool air hit me. I throw my phone on my bed as I walk over into the kitchen and I grab a glass of water. I walk over as Allison types away on her computer on my paper about OBGYN nursing she has, and the Elvis Vinyl plays softly. I sit down and open my phone. "New Text Message From: Unknown Number" hm. I read it and almost cry at the words. "Why were you crying princess?" There's a second message underneath that. "Oh baby. If only you knew who I was. You'd be so safe with me. So happy." As I'm reading that, another pops up. "You look pretty tonight." I see typing bubbles as I whip my head around. The only people could see me is....from our small balcony. It's dark. But there's no one there. Or so it seems... I walk to the door as Allison tries to ask me what's wrong. I put finger to lips telling her to be quite. I open the sheer curtain who have over the glass door and open the door as I gaze out the door to find an empty balcony. I look down at the fire escape. There's no one there either... another text pops up "coming to find me princess? You'll find me when it's time."
I walk inside with a blank face. Without answering Allison's questions I get clothes and hang them up on the curtain rod in attempt to block someone's view of the inside. Allison finally comes over to me and I collapse on her lap. As I'm about to explain everything, there's a knock at the door

☁️✨ So, yes this is still a romance fan fiction, butttt I also want to turn it into a little bit of a thriller fan fiction. Without giving to much away, yes, there's going to be a "stalker" in this story. Well. In the first book of this story. This was never strictly romance and drama, so I want to change it up a bit. Keep in mind, if someone or yourself ever knows about anyone doing this to anyone, tell someone. In today's world, it's sad, but it's so true. Anyway, I hope you appreciate this sudden change in the story. Much love Sunshines!✨☁️