Pt. 26

A/n: this whole chapter is basically what happened with Shawn while Y/n was at Ross's. And once again it's a cliffhanger! I'm dragging this out again kill me later!😂 But the next chapter will pickup with Y/n's POV where chapter twenty five left off. Cool? Cool.
Shawn POV:
*ring* who in the world is calling me? "Incoming call from: Mom" she...she hasn't talked to me since- what? Why is she calling me? I pick up with hesitation. "H-hello?" I answer. "Shawn? Oh baby. It's so good to hear your voice." She definitely been crying. Her accent is all screwy and I can tell by the shake in her voice. "Mom...whats-" "your sister. She's been in a car accident." No. No this isn't happening. The one person who never gave up on me she can't be. No. "No. No no this can't be- MOM" I say as I break down in tears a yelling through out my empty condo. "What- Where is she? How is she? Can I see her? Mo-" "shhh. From what I know she's stable. She's at the Medical Park Hospital Room 8898."

"I..I'll be right there." "Honey?" Her voices rings out. "She was with Dawson. I just...I don't want you to freak out when you hear. Don't upset her please." "okay. Love you" I say numbly. Dawson. My blood boils at the thought of him. Aaliyah's 18. She should know better than to be with him! Dawson. Who's Dawson you act? He's a 20 year old stupid messed up sicko who doesn't care about love, people well being, or his well being, and an all around bastar- bad person. (Sis is trying to keep this PG oof.) He's always drinking. Or at least was last time I saw him. Who knows. But Aaliyah wouldn't have gotten in the car with him if he was drunk would she? No. Would she?

I'm still numb at the thought. I don't even take a moment to think. I grab my keys and literally run outside. I'm shaking. I can't focus. My body's numb. My brain is focused. I want to cry, but I'm too numb. I just feel...pain. Like I used to everyday. I can't think about this now. My sister is in the hospital. She's the one person who helped me. Who cared about me. Who never gave up on me. Even when she should've. I'm glad there's no cops around cause I sped through the city like wildfire. I pull in at the parking sack find the nearest spot of dash inside the tall building.

Well if I don't remember being here. The smell is the same as when I had my appendix taken out. But it smells more familiar as to when I had alcohol poisoning for the 7th time. Or when I overdosed two years ago. I need to find her. Now. I find the lady at the desk. I'm greeted with a monotone: "can I help you?" At this point I'm about to snap but I contain it. "Yes actually. I need room 8898. Aaliyah Mendes. My sister." I say with a rushed tone. "And who are you to her?" She asks as if she could care less. "I just said she's my sister!" I semi yell. She nods and points dawn the left hall. "Third door on the left of the ICU." She says before going back to look at her computer.
I run down the halls, accidentally jumping into a nurse on my way until I reach my baby sisters room. I'm met with the face of my sister with a mask over her mouth pumping oxygen. He eyes looking at me longingly.

Her heads a bit cut up. As her arms. "Hey dork" she says muffled by the mask. I feel as if I'm going to just collapse. My head is spinning. "Shawn? Hey hey. I'm right here. It's me. You're safe. I'm okay. I'm alive." Her words stick in my head. I open my eyes and kneel beside her bed. "Was...was he drunk?" I say with tears falling down my face. "Shawn I- I didn't know. I didn't know at the time. I asked him to set me out. I did!" She says. The tears are full flowing right now and I don't even care. "I'm going into surgery in an hour. I ruptured my spleen and they need to go in and remove the glass from my chest where the cat flipped. I'll be okay. Don't...go do anything stupid." She says looking sincerely at me. "Okay chica. I- I love you." I say as I walk out into the hallway. My head starts spinning again. My back finds the wall as I slide down and continue crying. It's all just too much. I don't understand. I screwed up. My parents practically hate me, and now their daughter got in the car with a drunk idiot? I'm so selfish. I'm a selfish ignorant human who doesn't belong here. I need her. I pull out my phone hesitantly. I type in the password and scroll to her contact. Should I? Screw it.

A/n I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the others and I apologize! I've honestly been so exhausted and I'm actually writing this while I'm half asleep, so I apologize for the amount of typos. It's probably way more than usual. ANYWAY. Comment ideas n what you think n stuff. Love you. Take on life like never before Sunshines

Instagram: once_upon_a_shawn_
Twitter: once_upon_a_sm