Pt. 37

Shawn POV: (back to the night when Y/n came to Shawns) Ross just left after telling me everything. He told me how the guy took a picture of them. Of freaking picture! This is next level and it's insane. I shut the door behind him before I go to lock the balcony door. I step out of the balcony before someone pushes me up against the glass balcony with a slight clang. He's tall. Taller than me. He smells like whiskey and cigarette smoke. He's a wearing a mask, but his icy bright blue eyes and brown messy hair sprigs sticking out point to all the right sign and I know I exactly who it is. I curse under my breath as I try to break his grip loose. "Stop it. Or I'll kill you right here and no one will EVER find you." He says so calmly reaching into his pocket for what I presume is a weapon. "You-you're insane." I stutter out as my airway continues to be more more cut off. "Maybe that's true...but I always get what I want. And right now, you have something I want." He says with a sickening smile. I can't even see it, but I can hear it in his voice. "I know who you are!" I say. "Oh good for you" He says as he rips off his mask and reveals to me the perfectly chiseled face of Eli, before my vision all goes black.

Eli POV:
What else was I supposed to do to get her to fall in love with me? Besides, I'm not gonna him unless I have too. That's okay right....? He needs to be out of the picture for a while for her to realize who actually loves her. Who needs her. Who craves her.  That's person is me. After he's passed out, I drag him to the kitchen and throw him over a chair. I mentally work out the math of how long he'll be out. Everyone thinks you have to fight you're way to get to a big guy like Shawn. You really just have to know the right way to handle something. What have i turned into? All over a girl? What am I saying. I have to do this. I reach in his phone and unlock it using Face ID. I send him the picture I took of Y/n and Ross earlier and turn his phone to constant so it won't cut off. This way, she'll think he left her after he saw the photo because he was jealous. My what a devious person I am. Then, she'll come running to me for help after she realizes he's gone, and she'll have no idea that I've been the one around her this whole time watching her every move. That's what you do when you love someone right? You care for them...you examine them...right? I grab a rope out of my jacket and tie his hands to his ankles. I run in where Y/n is resting and find her peacefully sleeping. I walk over and brush my fingers over her cheek. She tenses up in her sleep. Almost as if you knew it was me and not Shawn. Or could it be the other was around? I tip toe out of the door and throw Shawn over my shoulder and I make my down he fire escape. I put him the backseat and tie a bandana around his mouth so he can't speak. I could care less what he sees. I begin speed off to the drop off location where he'll stay for a few months.

another short oneeee! Also, thank you guys almost 1k reads on Use Somebody! This is literally mind blowing! Leave your ideas for the sequel title in the comments! (There's still more to the story!)