Pt. 12

Pt. 12
Sabrina POV:
Okay. First of all, WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS GOING ON? Like, I'm not a crazy person, but I'm honestly just so confused.
I just got home from a date with Eli a few hours ago, I went to go to do volunteer work with my aunt for the nursing program at school, AND THEN ELI COMES RUSHING THROUGH THE DOOR UNCONSCIOUS.  Sorry I'm snapping so often, actually I'm not sorry. Then, Y/n of all people comes in the door! Like, how do they even know each other? He was the last spat on he called?!? What the! What does she have to do with anything! And of course of all people, Shawn Mendes comes walking in the door with her! Who does she think she is! Shawn has been the most Stone cold unbreakable human there is! Yeah he'll help you and stuff, but...not like that. Somethings up between them. If only Leah could've seen this. I can't even believe him. He's the whole reason my best friend is dead. To think I love him. Why am I so infatuated with him? The one who...made my life a living hell. WHY?
Honestly I'm afraid to even ask anything else. Else just laying here after they left looking all anxious and depressed. He also looks like he's gonna be sick. But that's besides the point. I don't even really care about him. I just want to feel something! Anything! Towards someone other than him. Anyone. Some sort of attraction to anyone! But no. This boy. This one boy. He can't let me go, yet, he doesn't have me captive.

Eli POV: (after Y/n visits)
Her. It was her. She came through that door. She came for me. Selena or Sabrina or whatever is here for whatever reason. I just woke up an hour ago, I still barely have any idea what's going on. Frankly I'm too scared to ask. The only thing I'm thinks bout is her. The fact that she came. I barely know her, but. She's...something else. I need her. But she came with him. Him. He's the one who drove her. The one who she called at night to drive her. Why couldn't Allison drive her? Was she with him? We're they- no. Not her. I know for sure. Not her. I need her. She may not realize it yet, but I know she needs me too. I'll make her realize somehow. Soon. She's gonna be mine.

Shawn POV: (the morning after the hospital)
*creak. creak. creak.*
What the? I ask rubbing my eyes. Oh. Just the floor boards. Right...I'm on the floor. Why am I- Y/N! I whip my head to the side to see a sleeping Yorkie laying all cute and cuddled up in my white duvet cover. Her hairs a mess. Her (my) hoodie ruffled from her sleep just enough to see her sports bra band. Her legs are tangled up in the sheet while her arm is tucked under the pillow her head is resting on. Yet, she's so still. So peaceful. So beautiful. So angelic.
This is gonna be a horrible thing to do probably, I'm gonna do it anyway. I pull out my phone and take a quick photo. Don't worry. I'm not doing  anything it. It's not meant to being creepy. She's just....she's art. She's not an object, she just, her. That's all she is. She's her. That's all she needs to be, and that's all I want her to be. All I can say is, yay for afternoon classes on Mondays! It's 12 pm right now. If my memory serves me correct, she's got 3 hours before her first class. I really don't want to wake her. Ugh. Why. "Y/n?" I ask her softly. "hmmmm" she says clearly annoyed.
"Y/nnnnn" I say like a toddler
"hmmmm go awayyyy" she says shoving a pillow in my face. "Yorkie I can't. I wish I could, but I can't ange-" oops...almost slipped. Would she really care? Not gonna risk it.  She finally looks at me with her big sleep deprived eyes. But there just as beautiful if not more beautiful.
"Ya know. You really are a giraffe" she mumbles getting up straightening herself of up. "I do just wanna say, thank you. I didn't really mean for this to happen, but thank you. I'm sorry I called you and the whole thing with Eli, and Allison, it's just-" he eyes start to well up with hot tears
"Shhhhh. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. Never. Ever. I mean ever, hesitate to call me for anything! You hear me?" I say cradling her head. She starts to something, but I can tell Allison pops in her head.
We both rush into the living room. Well would ya look at that? She's been asleep this whole time. She hasn't woken up one ever. Her water is still there and the Advil. Wow. Y/n wakes her up and tries to explain everything to a minimum. I try to offer breakfast, even though I suck at cooking, but Y/n insists I've done enough for one night. She gets her stuff and honestly I'm sad to see her go. I know I'm gonna see her Wednesday, but-WEDNESDAY. THAT IN TWO DAYS! "Shawn? Hello?"" I'm snapped out of my thought Y/n waving her hand infront of my face.
"I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask awkwardly
"I said thanks you studio idiot!" She says with a chuckle.
"But seriously, I couldn't thank you enough. I really wish I could say more, but I need to get Allison home and get her situated before class. We still on for Wednesday right?" She says with her cheeks heating up.
"Uh-ye-of-YES." I say too confidently.
She laughs a bit a tells me goodbye.

                        Wednesday.
Insta: once_upon_a_shawn_