Chapter Seven: Possibilities

Liv

January 1st, 2019

13:55 pm (1:55pm)

What the fuck had I done?

I woke up about an hour or so ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. Why...why did I go and voluntarily talk to him?! What the fuck was that? And I called him 'Edgar'...like am I trying to lead him on or something!? What the fuck, Liv! No...no...no!

Okay okay, so I called him 'Edgar', so what? There's no way he got that. I just wanted to cleverly show that I figured out his stupid riddle/note shit. That was all! I swear.

I groaned.

You have to know the situation is bad when you're laying in bed trying to justify shit to yourself. I mean, school starts back up literally next week. I'll have to deal with him...again! Walking up stairways and staring from across the hall. I mean at least he won't be in any of my classes, but that doesn't mean I can evade his luring eyes for the next 6 months of school. Shit.

And then there's still Engel. She was talking about him all night. The whole way home. They only spoke together, and from what she said, it really sounded like she was mainly the one speaking to him...and not vice versa. See this! This right here is proof enough. Thinking about that weird-ass Noah always leads me to think about what Engel will think or do. And that's a sign...a sign right there. If thinking about a boy makes me think of my friend's well being, then I clearly should not be thinking about said boy.

There.

Problem solved.

.
.
.

Ugh!

But his hair did look really fluffy last night.

Wait! What!?

There's no way he washed it...just because I said so.

Right?

UGH! Okay, I'll just get up and wash my face...and force my mind to think about something else. ANYTHING ELSE.

I can't believe I actually basically told him "no one else was interesting at the party"...I mean fuck, that basically implies he's the only interesting person there. No! I'm thinking way too much about this. I'm looking way too deep into this.

Okay, on the bright side, next week is school and I can focus on classes, and my friends and other things to cloud my mind. On the downside...next week is school, which means a shit ton of stress with classes and homework and I'm 90% more likely to bump into fucking Noah.

UGH! I'm so fucked.

---------------

Wednesday

January, 9th, 2019

14:15pm (2:15pm)

I was 10 minutes late for art class. And it wasn't a matter of me overthinking things as I had been for the last few days. No. It was because of much lighter circumstances...I was simply debating whether I wanted to attend or not. Though since none of the girls seemed eager to ditch on their first week back, I guess I wouldn't either. Don't get me wrong, skipping class wasn't a norm for me anything like that.