Chapter Fifty-Four: The Days That Bleed Together

Liv

Sunday

February 17th, 2019

13: 46 pm (1:46 pm)

"So beautiful, and vulnerable, it's really not fair that Noah gets to have you all to himself" his smile seemed so dark and sinister, his large hand caressing my cheek unwarranted.

Sending shivers throughout my entire body.

Trailing his thumb down my lips and chin, I felt like a block of ice...cold and frozen. The room seemed to be tainted in this crimson red glow, with nightmarish shadows emanating from behind him. His eyes gazing down at me longingly, it made my stomach lurch, my heart erupting in fear.

I was stuck here.

In this moment.

And I couldn't move and I couldn't run away.

He seemingly tore his shirt off, revealing his lean yet toned torso. Climbing up onto the bed, leaning over me...lowering onto me.

I tried!

I did!

I screamed so hard in my mind...the mental effort I used to just will my body to move...only for it to lay as dormant as it did.

As if I was cemented to this bed...as if the loudest I could possibly scream would have to just be in my mind.

STOP!

PLEASE!

GET OFF ME!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

FUCK!

I'm such a fucking damsel, "p-please...don't,"

His smile warped into a cackle, his aggressive lips forcing their way onto mine.