Chapter Thirty-Seven: I'm Cozy Here

Liv

Friday

February 1, 2019

10:49 am

The scent of vanilla still lingered on my body.

Laying here in bed with Noah.

Nuzzled close against him, with my arms around him.

He was blissfully asleep.

Somehow over the course of the night, he'd become the little spoon and I was cuddling him.

I can barely remember last night, it wasn't clear in my mind.

I don't know why I was so upset. In the grand scheme of things I only need to speak to my friends...get over my fear of being with Noah and somehow deal with Senna and Andries.

Okay...some of that stuff was going to be easier than the others.

There was still the matter of our song, the showcase was quickly approaching and we weren't done yet.

It wasn't like we were ever focused on working anymore, since every time we saw each other one of us would jump the other.

Ugh

All these unrelated things just clouding around...racing in my mind.

This is why I cried last night.

Something I try to do rarely.

Fucking crying, jeez Liv!

I'm glad he didn't really see me completely upset. That would've put a damper on things. Me crying after only being with him for a week.

Wouldn't that be nice.

I sighed.

It was Friday morning, and neither of us had budged. I'm pretty sure he was in no hurry to rush me. He didn't look very keen on moving.