Final Thoughts!

Heyyy! It's me! Toni Rosaline/Death-Of-AStar/JammyBorges...AKA the Author!

Where do I even begin with this? This is definitely one of the biggest things I've ever done. Writing this fic started out as this fun little thing. Everyone was theorizing about the 'Note' and knowing we'd have to wait months to find out, and looking around for any sort of Liv and Noah fics to read...there wasn't many.

And the ones I did find weren't very long.

And so I really thought about it for a while, really contemplating if I could do this, write a full-on fic. Because I knew once I started, I'd want to write a whole fully fleshed out story about it.

BUT now, look how far we've come! 60 chapters! I never thought I'd take it so far.

So many reads and so many amazing comments, like you all fell in love with this rendition as much I did, and I love that.

And I really can't stress how reading ALL your comments, really brightened the experience.

But with that, this post here, isn't just me gushing over how amazing you all are. I wanted to mention some thoughts that have definitely been plaguing me. Some may be more minor than others, but nonetheless, I've been thinking about it a lot and I want to mention them.

Missed Opportunities:

Starting off this section, are some the things I had been thinking about, that one way or another just didn't make their way into my fic.

Kes and Lucas:

OKAY, I'm SOOOO upset about this one

OKAY, I'm SOOOO upset about this one. And they are such a missed opportunity.

I'm really disappointed that I didn't involve them more. I really wanted to have them interact with the girls more. Especially with Isa more, and then integrate them into the group. Or having them interact with Noah and his friends, that would've been a fun dynamic that I just didn't capitalize on. I'd think about them, I'd know that I want to include them, but once I started writing, I just didn't fit them in. I really don't know why, it really bums me out. I only mentioned them a few times, I think they're actually in my fic maybe once or twice. But I wish I had included them into the plot more.

Mila: