Chapter Forty-Six: I Trust You

Liv

Friday

February 8th, 2019

(14:26 pm) 2:26 pm

His warm tongue was swirling around with mine, his soft lips caressing mine, as his heated body grazed over top of me. His leg slipping between mine, as he held himself up over me just barely.

I could feel my body shivering.

My hands hooked onto his waist, as they subconsciously trailed up the sides of his torso.

As his smooth lips started venturing down my neck, I could feel my body heating up...urging...and it was both a really good feeling...and also a quite frightening one.

When he lifted himself off of me suddenly, it sort of left my body quaking for more. I propped myself up on my elbows, "what's wrong?" I was slightly out of breath.

"I just had...I...if I kept going I wouldn't want to stop," he replied honestly,

I rolled my eyes smirking, "well, glad you did then" a hint of sarcasm escaped me.

I ran my fingers through my curls, glancing around the living room, trying to get my mind off of the urge to tackle him.

"So, what should we do instead?" I sighed,

He gazed at me longingly, before looking up and pondering, "we could...you wanna make a painting?" he grinned,

"A painting? Of what?" I squinted at him, smirking myself.

"Follow me," a cunning smile forming on his lips, as he hopped off the couch. I hurried after him, as he headed into his study room.

"Okay, you take this" he handed me this massive blank canvas, "I'll meet you in the backyard."

I was genuinely curious, what the fuck was he planning?

But I was also pretty excited, only Noah would suggest we create some art together.

I lugged this giant canvas outside, unsure of where to prop it up, I decided one of the big tall trees in his backyard had a big enough trunk to hold it.