Chapter Forty-Nine: I Know I F*cked Up

Liv

Monday

February 11th, 2019

15:15 pm (3:15 pm)

"What...the...f...hell? Did I just see you kiss...Noah?" she uttered the words...and they stabbed like lightning rods.

I stood there frozen.

My eyes almost as wide as hers...my jaw locked in absolute gut-wrenching terror.

Holy fuck.

I was zoning out.

What do I say?

What do I say?!

WHAT DO I SAY?!

I quickly snapped myself out of it, grabbed her arm and pulled her into the girl's bathroom.

Imaan's shocked expression slowly turned into a giant grin "so what the hell was that?!"

I took a massive deep breath, quickly double checking that the stalls were empty before I even attempted to answer her.

My heart was pounding, my mind was racing...I felt like I'd been caught red-handed.

As if I was guilty...or something.

I closed my eyes, and let out a heavy sigh...I couldn't lie to her. Especially not when she literally just saw me locking lips with Noah.

"I'm seeing Noah" I blurted it out as quickly as possible, my eyes still shut, as I peaked one open to see her reaction.

This felt like torture...maybe even worse.

"Yeah, no duh, I just saw that" she grinned.

"No...I mean...I'm seeing him. We're actually...dating" I winced.

She leaned back against the sink counters, "Why? What? When did this even happen? How did this even happen?"

I walked over beside her, hopping up onto the counter, "it...technically sort of started back when I called him a cliche in front of all of you..."