Chapter Thirty-One: Stressful Days

Liv

Saturday

January 30, 2019

10:49 am

*CHIME*

I rolled over,

*CHIME*

I groaned,

*CHIME*

*CHIME*

*CHIME*

Fuck.

I opened my eyes slowly, begrudgingly slipping out of bed and stretching my feet on the chilled wooden floor in my room. Bright rays peaking through my curtains, the sun was pale and blinding. And while I didn't want to move, it seemed no one else was moving to get the door.

*CHIME*

*CHIME*

Okay!

Shit.

I'm coming, I thought to myself.

I yawned hard, scratching an itch in my now messy bed bun. My curls became a tangled mess in the mornings, guess I'd take a shower soon and work them out.

I only wore a large band T-shirt, it was medium-grey with 'The 1975' printed in a bold white/black spray painted-like font. With only my bra and panties underneath, I really hated sleeping in proper PJs. Just the way PJ pants always seem to roll up and scrunch up when you slipped into bed, it just felt so uncomfortable to me.

I stretched a little, hearing the slight easing crack in my back that I craved. Then I headed towards the front door.

There was this part of my mind, the part that still remembered the events of last night.

Every excruciating detail.

I can't believe I did that.

I can't believe I told him I liked him.

I can't believe I kissed him.

And it was good...no great...fucking amazing! I'd never kissed anyone like that before...it never felt like that before.

Tracing my fingers lightly across my lips, I could still imagine his against mine. And it made me smile.

I kind of missed him already, and that sounds stupid. Because it's barely been one night, and all we did was kiss...but...I wanted more.