Chapter Nine: So It Begins

Liv

Monday

January 14th, 2019

17:02 pm (5:02 pm)

Today was the first after school meeting for the Gregorius Show. The different acts of the show had been separated and were being led by the defining teachers, plus each teacher brought on another to help and assist them. The numbers may have started out small, but Ms. Visser was right, more than 200 students had become involved in this thing.

Mr. Achter and Mrs. De Vries handled us, the "music kids", which included all the students who were either singing, playing instruments or dancing...which rounded out to be about 56 students...give or take.

Mrs. Boeckman, Mr. Jansen and Ms. Driessen were in charge of the 106 theatre students.

While Ms. Visser, Ms. Classen and Mr. Ekker all handled the 145 artists, mainly painters and sculptors.

All together that's like 300+ students involved in this.

...

So basically, the Faculty looked like this:

Mr. Achter (Music Teacher):

Age: 42yrs

With medium lengthed dark chocolate brown hair, combed stylishly back

With medium lengthed dark chocolate brown hair, combed stylishly back. Mr. Achter was quite suave looking with his bright blue eyes and rather laid back demeanour. With his salt and pepper look that he was also rocking. Some girls were quite taken with him...and...well ya he's a pretty handsome guy, but he's old enough to be my father...so...no.

--

Mrs. De Vries (Classical Music Teacher):

Age: 38yrs