Chapter Fifty-Eight: Let's Do Something For Her

Noah

Thursday

February 21th, 2019

14:31 pm (2:31pm)

"Shit shit shit, fuck," Gijs slowly took his seat next to mine.

I had a pretty decent idea of what that was about, but I decided I'd ask anyway, "what?"

As if he'd been waiting for someone to ask, the words jumped from his mouth immediately, "I didn't fucking study at all,"

There was a quiz a today, but this was English Literature, all he had to do was read the book.

Then again...this was Gijs we're talking about. He doesn't even know what quiz we're having if he thinks he had to study for it.

"Dude, did you read the book?" I said casually as Ms. Bakke begin handing the quiz out.

Gijs' face faded into confusion, "what book?"

Closing my eyes, I smacked my hand to my forehead.

Yeah, he was screwed.

Looking down at the quiz, it was pretty easy actually, glancing over at Gijs though...he was looking very confused and very stressed.

I managed to finish the quiz in about ten minutes, handing it in with confidence.

As I sat back down, I could see Gijs trying to motion to me 'help me!', I only shrugged. I mean...how I was I supposed to whisper the detailed answers he'd need.

I leaned back in my chair,

*BUZZ*

Slipping phone out of my pocket, it was a group chat?

With Liv's friends?

Why I was in this?

I opened it,