A night to remember (Part 2)

***Heather P.O.V***

"Ta Ta loves! Remember to use protection!" I sang as I slammed their door shut.

I looked up at Chris who was also laughing at the scene that just played out in front of him. I gave him sometime to calm down so that we could figure out what we wanted to do for the rest of the night. 

"So you're the oldest huh? I would have never guessed." He told me with a smile.

"Yea, every one says that. There's times when even I forget that I'm the older sister." I admitted with a giggle.

"Yeah. I can see why that is, Madison really puts her self out there doesn't she?" Chris asked me with a soft grin. 

"Yeah. She really does, but I feel like it's just for her to prove something to our parents..." I confessed at I looked at the floor.

"Well how about this. I take you for a burger and we can spill our life stories to each other?" Chris suggested as he flashed me his toothy smile.

I smiled up at him. He seemed like someone I could trust. I had built my walls up so high to block anyone from coming close, but I think that I had finally found someone I thought I could crack my wall slightly for. 

"Sure, that sounds great but if I were you, I would suggest you change..." I told him with a smile.

"Oh yeah, you got a point. Well if I have to change then you do as well." He told me with a grin.

I watched him bend over and pick me up. I squealed slightly as he slung me over his shoulders.

"Hey! Put me down! I can walk on my own!" I told him in between my fits of laugh.

"No can do strawberry short cake. Tis my job to protect the princess!" He announced to me in a British accent. Which sounded hilarious with his Australian accent. 

I had given up since I knew I couldn't come up with a clever come back or even a nick name. So I just let him carry me like a sack of potatoes. Soon enough we reached his room that he had in this house. At first I thought it was a little weird but I had just assumed that him and Jackson were pretty close with each other. After he walked in, he ventured further into his room. All the way to his bed, where he soon threw me on to it. I had bounced a few times, the first bounce gave me the biggest scare, the rest of them were okay. Once I managed to get my heart rate down to a human speed I sat up just in time to have a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt thrown at my face. I let them fall into my arms so I could take a closer look at them. They were clearly too big but they sure looked comfortable. I looked up to I could find Chris and thank him. Boy did I find him quickly. 

He stood in front of me, flashing his perfectly white smile, and totally shirt less, he had a pretty well sculpted six pack. His chest was showing muscles that I didn't even know that were there. Even his arms were layered with a ton of muscles. It was truly memorizing. Never have I seen anyone like him. He cleared his throat to let me know I was caught staring.

"You like what you see doc?" He asked with a smirk.

"Sh-shut up and get changed before I reattach your dick to your head!" I threatened as I stood up and marched to the bathroom to change.

 As I shut the door I could hear his laugh fill the room. There was something about that laugh that made me forget all the worry and stress in my life. It was really something I couldn't explain. These thoughts were flowing into my head as I was getting changed. As I finally got the jacket on I left the bathroom. I couldn't have been more comfortable. It was so much better than wearing that dress.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I had noticed that he had finished getting dressed as well. With his back now to me, I took off running right at him and jumped right onto his back. To my surprise he managed to catch me. He carefully placed his hands under the bends of my legs.