Morning madness (Part 2)

***Heather P.O.V.***

"We got a problem! We need to leave. Now! Its about...him."I said to Madison, looking her in the eye.

I watched her eyes widen as she shot straight up and out of Jackson's hold. 

"There's no way in hell he's back! He should be I'm jail! He has a thirty year sentence!" Madison exclaimed.

"Yeah. He does but he just broke out! I got a phone call from him and he told me, 'Get your self away from Madison.' " I told her as I stepped forward and put my hands on her shoulders.

"No fucking way... Shit! He'll becoming for us at some point... Let's get out of here." She told me as she grabbed my hand and began to walk to the door.

"Wait! I'm coming to!" Jackson announced as he stood up.

"No! You sit your ass back down on that sofa! If we need you then we'll call you! Until then. Stay. Off. Our. Territory!" I threatened him before shutting the door behind me.

I let Madison drag me out to her car that was left here over night. It was a nice car. Very discreet though, it was a Pagani Huayra. It was a very dark blue with black leather interior. As we climbed in Madison had started the car. I watched her hands tremble. I felt bad that she had to relive the nightmares this guy put her through. She gently floored the gas peddle and left Jackson's place. We drove in silence for a bit until she seemed to have calmed down.

"Heather, can you please call Bobby and put him on speaker phone?" She asked me, not taking her eyes off the rode.

I nodded at her and searched for Bobby's number. Bobby was our second in command. Bobby was a child hood friend of ours. We both considered him to be like a brother. We were the first people who he came out, telling us he was gay. Non the less, he's our brother. I had found his contact and dialed him. I put it on speaker phone as it rung.

"Hey bitches! You guys coming back yet? I missed you! Everyone is so serious here!" He complained from the other side of the line.

"Hey Bobby! We're coming back now! Unfortunately we will be just as serious as everyone else..." I warned him from the car.

"Oh no! What happened last night loves! If you guys are serious it must be important! What happened! Who's ass do I need to shove a pipe up into it!" He asked through the phone.

"Well Bobby... It uh... Him..."I told him as I trailed off in my sentence.

"Wait boo-boo! Wasn't that prick in jail for what he did to Madii?!" He exclaimed.

"Well he was... He busted out some time around two o'clock this morning..." I informed him.

"Hm, okay, I'll gather an expandable team of ears to go around and see if they can come up with any information. We can talk more on this subject when you guys get here." He told us as he hung up.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I think Bobby watches too much "Dance Moms" and "Toddlers and Tiaras". He never knows how to properly end a call... I glanced at Madison. It was obvious that she was worried. She had every right to be. To the untrained eye she would just look like a girl with resting bitch face, but to me it looked as if she was ready to pass out. Her hands gripped the steering wheel so tightly that her knuckles were turning white, her arms and her body shook with anger. I sat back in my seat for I knew that if I told her everything was going to be okay, it would only have made her more mad and I'd be lying to her. It would take a miracle to get out of this with no casualties. 

In about 30 minutes we had reached the gates of our company. It was nothing secret, because we had nothing to hide. Our company was legal by the state and the town. When we pulled up to the gate the guard nodded at is and allowed us to enter. Madison pulled the car up to the front of the building. A valet came and opened my door for me. I thanked them as I got out. I turned around and watched Madison open her own door, scaring the poor boy who was just trying to help her. She left the keys in the car and stormed inside, still dressed in Jackson's clothes. She was getting quite the stares but I knew that she didn't care at the moment. The whole main floor smelled of coffee and peppermint. Most people who walk into this kind of building they expect to be hit with the smell of weed. We figured out a pretty good system to keep the smell all down in the lower levels.

I followed Madison in to the elevator and pressed the third floor button. All the lower levels were locked and you needed a key card to get in. The second level was all of our meeting rooms and workers lounge. The third floor was the inner groups living space. The inner circle contains  five people. Our inner circle was Me, Madison, Bobby, Eli; our hacker, and Jacob; the best get away driver you'll ever find. Then the 4th floor was strictly our floor. If you had to go up there then you could but it had to be very important. We only went up there if we need space from everyone. Everyone knew it to. The last person to just go up there to say "Hi" had gotten a bottle it whiskey thrown at him...

The elevator dinged to tell us that we had reached the third floor and the door opened. Madison and I walked out of the elevator and down the hall to our rooms. Madison was the farthest to the end and I was right next to her. Our rooms had a joining door in between the wall. Having this feature was quite helpful. I had opened my door and walked in to change into something that didn't smell like Chris. Don't get me wrong, I loved the way he smelt but the smell was so intoxicating that I couldn't think straight. Why was he doing this to me? He was just someone who I met at a party last night... And shared food with... And told my life story to... And I guess my heart is speaking over my brain when I say I trust him. I couldn't tell you why I did... I just did. 

Ugh, this shit is confusing!