Going In (Part 2)

***Madison's POV***

It's been two hours since I last slapped Jackson, The last thing I remembered was me slapping him, after that, everything was a blur. Well not exactly, to make sure I keep this PG, let's just say I now regret slapping for he showed me why I shouldn't have...

I stood in front of my mirror and began to pull back my frizzed hair. After my hair was tamed I straightened out my clothes to their original order before they were rearranged. As I pulled my jacket back over my shoulders I felt Jackson come up behind me and wrap himself around me. I sighed contently and leaned into him.

"I'm sorry about that Mads... But I just wanted to show you how I really felt... Wish I didn't do it like that though..." Jackson whispered softly.

"It's okay Jack, I'm not mad about that, I'm more upset because I didn't realize you felt like that. But next time I'll break your dick." I told him with a grin and looked up at him.

Without another word, his hands went up in defense as he backed away from me. I stood there smiling innocently up at him. I was about to make a witty joke, with a hit to a sexual reference but my door opened. I quickly turned to face the door, thanking the heavens that Jackson had already backed up. If he hadn't Eli would've walked in on round two...

"Hey, Madii? Have you seen-- Oh! There he is! Just the man I was looking for!" Eli exclaimed as he came walking in.

"Heh, yeah, I've seen him alright." I joked as I leaned against my counter top.

"Oh~ I see our tiny leader is getting back into the game?" Eli teased as he stood next to Jackson.

"Indeed I am, but why were you looking for Jackson?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah! The decoy van I ready to go! All weapons are stocked and loaded as well as proper vests." Eli informed in a more serious tone.

That's when the whole mood changed. This was no longer a game.

This was life or death.

This was it.

*

* *

* * *

After a lengthy drive, we just pulled up to the main entrance. Where it used to be playfully colored with fun shades, it was now littered with police tape. It was sad really. We all sat in the back of the van. Eli fiddled with finding the other radio because we had lost the signal at some point. Jackson was checking to make sure all of the guns were in proper working order. I was sitting in the corner making sure all of the vests worked properly. For the most part, they all did, well the men's did. The woman's vest had a default zipper in the back. I knew that if I said anything then one of two things would happen. One, one of them would make me wear theirs, but if they got hurt or injured because they weren't wearing theirs I would never forgive myself. Two, they would make me stay in the van... I decided to keep it a secret. I glanced up and noticed that neither of them was looking my way. I quickly removed my jacket, slipped the vest on; leaving it open in the back, and put my jacket back on over it.

"How's the radio coming Eli?" I asked as I stood up.

"Its almost there. I'll let you know when it gets there okay?" Eli assured.

I nodded as turned to look at the windshield. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see unfamiliar men supposedly 'hiding' behind some of the remaining structures.

"Eli... Tell me that you almost have that radio together..." I asked with concerned laced in my voice.

"Yeah... I just got it up. Are you okay?" Eli asked, unplugging the headset.

"No. The attacker is here earlier than we thought... Page Jacob and inform him. Jackson, get up here and help we keep an eye on them." I ordered as I ducked below the dashboard slightly.

""Jacob there's a problem. We've been Spotted. We're Trying to stay low" Eli spoke into the radio.

I felt Jackson tap my shoulder and point at one of the men as he backed away. Followed by the rest of them. I looked back at Eli and nodded, signifying that we were okay.

"They're leaving right now. Maybe we're okay." Eli informed into the radio once again.

I thought that we were in the clear for now. Jackson and I crawled into the back part of the van and sat next to Eli in silence. There was no way Richard would call for a retreat...

It's not over.

Suddenly there was a loud and hard thud on the van's back doors.

"Fuck! They're back! Grab the guns! And aim at the Back doors!" I ordered rapidly.

I reached over for my gun that lay near the door, as I was in the process of doing so the back doors flung open. We were greeted with for bulky men. As my fingertips gazed the gun I felt one of them grab hold of my wrist and pull me from the van.

"No!" Jackson screamed before he opened fire.

He and Eli began to open fire o the other men. As concerned as I was, I had to focus on the task at hand. Though he only had me by the wrist, it was still a good hold. I quickly analyzed him He was tall with hair that stuck up from his head, just enough to pull.

I brought my leg up to my chest and shoved the heel of my shoe right into his crotch. He bent over to cradle his midsection. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head all the way down to the dirt parking lot. I placed my foot on the back of his head making sure he's stay put. I turned around and searched for either Eli or Jackson.

"Jackson! Throw me a gun!" I cried.

I watched as he reached into the van, garbed the one I went after and tossed it to me. I grabbed it and loaded a bullet into its barrel. I removed my foot and shot one clean through the back of his head. I turned around and saw that Jackson was over a body that was oozing blood. I Then searched for Eli once I knew Jackson was safe. I found Eli as he was struggling to handle two of them at once. I aimed the gun at one of them and sent a bullet right into their shoulder, then the head. I stood back as I watched Eli handle the last one the same way I had handled to the other two.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yeah... I'm just going to be slightly bruised is all..." Eli panted as he walked up to me.

"I'm Fine, how about you? Looked like he grabbed you pretty hard..." Jackson said as he walked up to me.

I quickly glanced at my wrist and noticed that it was already starting to darken.

"I'll be fine. Now let's get going... We don't want Chris and Jacob going in all alone--" I began to say but was cut off by a loud explosion.

I looked up to the sky and saw a cloud of smoke emit from one spot.

"Ah, well it seems that they have just given us a path straight to Richard... as well as taking out the majority of his men. It's time we get going."