Trapped Tip

*** Madison P.O.V.***

Once I had walked into my room I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. I couldn't believe he was was coming back after two years he was coming back. With the stunt he tried to pull on me I'm more surprised that he didn't wind up with the death sentence. I sighed to my self and walked over to my closet and pulled out a casual outfit that consisted of a leather jacket, a basic scoop neck t-Shirt, skinny jeans, and ankle boots. All black of course. A long time ago I was told that black was a good color on me so that was pretty much all I wore any more. I combed out my hair and pulled it back into a high pony tail and pulled out some of the shorter hairs and pulled them down to frame my face. I smiled at myself softly and took my leave. I was heading to the elevator when my phone had buzzed with a text message. I opened it up to see who sent, instantly my blood ran cold. The number was "unknown" to the phone but I knew Damn well who it was. The message read:

"Hey princess, did you miss me?"

I growled at the message and gripped my phone tightly, almost as if I would break it.

"Don't you dare call me that you Fucking prick. What the hell do you want?"

Sent.

Received.

"Whoa. When did the princess become so violent?"

I rolled my eyes at his message and chose to ignore it.

"Just answer my Fucking question."

Sent.

Received.

"You know what I want. I want what is rightfully mine. You and the Scarlet Angels."

That message had sent shivers down my spine. I knew why he wanted this company but I didn't understand why he wanted me. If he wants the company he would have just killed me for it... Well technically he tried two years ago... He told me that he wanted to take me to Mexico to help me relieve the pain of loosing my grandfather. I actually trusted him because at the time, he was my boyfriend. Richard was very kind, he was in the mafia as well. Well his dad was second in command to my grandfather. Since my sister came into the picture, it was passed down to the family, not the second in command, as he wrote in his will. Well Richard didn't like that... So a week later he tried to get me on a plane to Mexico to put me into sex trafficking. How did I find this out? I walked past his room and heard him talk about it. So I called the cops. As he was being taken away the last thing he told me was, "You cant be safe forever, I'll be back when you're not."

Just thinking about the whole event caused my body to shake uncontrollably. That's when I realized I was still in the elevator and I hadn't picked a floor. I quickly pressed the two button. I looked down at my phone and looked at his last sent message. I chose not to answer him. I shoved the phone in my pocket as the doors opened. I stepped out of the elevator and saw Heather and Bobby standing around a computer screen. I walked over to them and took a look at what was on the screen.

"Welcome back darling!" Bobby told me as he hugged me tightly.

"Thanks love." I told him softly as I hugged him back just as tightly.

"Good thing you came down when you did. One of the informants I sent out about an hour ago sent me this. 'There's talk about the Scarlet Angels producing Crystal meth and selling it around the East side of town.' But the last time I checked we only made legal weed products." Bobby said with a hand on his hip.

"Well your last check up is correct. We have a whole nursery in one of the bottom levels. This isn't good though. I'm sure that the cops have heard this rumor and are investigating." Heather stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.