NEW YEARS(Part 2)

***Jackson P.O.V.***

The time is eleven p.m. Only one hour left in the year. It was honestly a crazy thought, but since I had a certain plan I intended to carry out at midnight, I was even more of a wreck. Chris and I had arrived about ten minutes ago, and right away two women came up to greet us. The party had only started about a half hour ago but they were quite tipsy. Their dress was revealing way too much skin. They probably thought that they were the hots of the party. If anything else, they could be ranked as a struggling one on the chart. They were rather annoying and I was getting ready to tell them to leave us alone but Heather came over and did it for me. As she wrapped her self around Chris's arms and glared heavily at them. They glared back and turned their attention back to me. I wasn't here to make small talk with them so I started to walk away. To which they followed me. I was looking for Madison, but in the process, I quickly became surrounded by woman who were not working the street corner tonight. I was trying desperately to be nice and not tell them off, so I came up with an idea.

"Excuse me, ladies. Have you seen my wife anywhere? She wants me for an important task." I said to them with an innocent smile as all of theirs deflated.

They all began to disperse away from me without even answering my question. I chuckled underneath me breathe and flattened out my clothes. I probably reeked of liquor now since those women were drinking it. I wandered around the lobby trying to find her. I then saw a group of men huddled around something. I decided to walk over and see what they were looking at. I was glad I did, they were all staring at Madison. I couldn't blame them.

She wore a long gold and rose gold spaghetti strap dress. The top of the dress was a sweetheart neckline that cupped her chest nicely. The top was a solid gold applique with swirls evaporating into the rose gold sheer around her legs. She makes up was quite similar to Heather's only she wore a pink eye shadow and gold lipstick. All the marks on her arms had disappeared. If you looked hard enough you could still see bruises on her legs but you would have to look real hard. She was amazing. But she looked rather annoyed with all the men around her.

 But she looked rather annoyed with all the men around her

I could understand why. They all eyed her like a piece of meat. They all smelled of alcohol. I watched as one man stumbled forward and grabbed onto her shoulder. I instantly lit up with furry. I began to shove through all the other men but by the time I got up to her she had the man flat on his face with her knee between his shoulder blades and his arm is pulled back into Madison's grip. He began to cry uncle but Madison didn't stop until a loud popping sound was made. Then and only then did she get off. I stepped forward as everyone else backed off. She looked up at me and smirked.

"That could have been you. Just remember this." She said to me as she crossed her arms

"Okay, okay, I'll remember this but would you please join me for the night, Miss. Magninie?" I asked her as I put a hand out to hers.

"It would be an honor Mr.Asshole," she told me as she took my hand into hers and closed it.

I chuckled slightly as I held her hand back. I lead her to where I saw Heather and Chris. I knew that they would still be by the couches if they weren't sucking each other's faces off. Sure enough, I was half right. They were on the couch but they weren't eating each other's faces. Heather had her legs draped over Chris' legs as they ate mini tacos from the buffet. I thought that they would be so cute with each other. I mean, I've seen the way they look at each other. If they weren't going to make a move on each other soon, I would force them into seven minutes of heaven. I moved my hand around Madison's waist and moved her over to the buffet table. I could tell that at first she was uneasy about the idea but she slowly warmed up about it. She grabbed some tacos and put them on my plate. I reached in and grabbed a small serving of pasta and meatballs as she added a small portion of Mexican rice on the plate too. I reached over her and grabbed some silverware. I lead her back to the couch where Chris and Heather sat. I sat down next to them. I saw Madison make her way next to me on the couch but I didn't like that idea. Right before she sat down I pulled her onto my lap. She didn't put up much of a fight but her face is the reddest it has ever been. I put the plate down on her lap and began eating, as did she. For the next half hour or so the four of us just talked and hung out. This was nice. We were all together and happy.