Porn?

-Friday Night-
"I'm a YouTuber," he smiles gesturing to the room around us. I must look confused because he finds necessary to continue talking. "I make videos to entertain people on the internet!"

"So... you make porn?"

He grins, "No. Sadly, I do not." He goes over to his desk and pulls up a page on his computer. "Here. This is my channel. DeanAckles. "

"Ackles? But I thought your last name was Winchester?" I ask heading over to look at the screen. On it is a bunch of boxes with Dean's picture or some other random clip art on them.

"Ackles is just a stage name, my friend," he smirks, draping an arm over me and leaning closer into the screen, pulling me down with him. "Here this is my newest video."

He clicks on one of the boxes with a pictures of himself and a girl. When the screen pops up I read the words underneath it. "Letting Jo Harvelle Do My Makeup?" Suddenly an intro comes on of an animated version of his car shoots across the screen with the exhaust spelling out his channel name. I watch intently as the car fades and Dean appears on the screen. After a short few minutes, the girl shows up and starts rubbing some sort of cream on his face as he comments on random things.

"So... is this all you do?" I ask unsurely. I turn my head to look back up at him.

"Nah. This was just a collab we set up at convention. Most of my videos are gaming or vlogs," he shrugs clicking out of the tab. I'm lost as soon as he says "collab".

"Uh huh... and you make money for this?" I question continuing to look around the room.

"Yep, it's actually really fun! You should join me sometime!"

"I don't know... I'm not really an extroverted person..." I say looking down at my feet. Dean doesn't say anything and turns off his computer. I assume he could sense my uncomfortableness of the situation. "So um... could I see my room?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, I guess I got a little too excited," he smiles weakly, rubbing the back of his neck. I take mental notes of how often he does that. Maybe he has a rash. "C'mon it's just next door to mine."

I follow him silently out of the room, leaving the door open. We walk maybe ten steps before stopping in front of another door. It's at the very end of the hall and the only door I haven't used yet. "You can go first," he says quietly.

I grasp the handle and push open the door revealing a huge empty room. It's the same size as Dean's, but being empty makes it a lot bigger. The walls are a light baby blue and the floor is a dark brown sag carpet. On the left is a door leading into its own bathroom with a shower. Inside the bathroom is a walk in closet with more room than I really need. It's perfect.

"So... do you like it?" he asks from the door way. I grin and turn to look back at him.

"It's great. Imma put my desk there, bookshelf here, bed over there, hang my-" I stop when I realize I'm rambling. "Sorry."

"No worries, just glad you like it," he grins happily. "Let's head to the kitchen so I can make coffee while you sign the agreements."

"Okay sounds great," I smile, still in awe that I'm going to have my own house. Well, almost my own house.
~~~
I didn't have the heart to tell Dean that I don't like coffee. I'm more of a tea person. So instead I sit quietly watching him bound around making it. The agreement was everything I expected. We split the costs 50/50 and I was expected to help around with cleaning and cooking. Dean said he'd take care of repairs himself.

"Sorry I don't have cream or sugar," he admits setting a mug in front of me. I read what the side of it says: I'm Batman. He must notice my small smile. "It's one of my older merch items from a few years back. I'm kind of behind on buying the essentials..."

"That's fine, we can go get stuff for the house later," I respond making slow circles with my coffee cup. Dean just sits down when my phone chimes with a text.

Luci: So Cassie when were u gonna tell me about ur new house?🥺

Me: I was kinda hoping to @ never o'clock 😂

Me: jk, I knew Gabe would say something to you eventually

Luci: wow, I'm hurt. Anyways, when do you want Mike and I to bring up ur stuff?

Me: prolly tmr. It's too late now

"Who you textin'?" Dean asks trying to read over my shoulder. "Luci? Sounds like a smokin' babe, invite her over!" he laughs, taking a drink from his coffee.

"Oh, don't worry she's bringing my stuff over tomorrow," I roll my eyes and smile.

"Good, we need to get you laid," he laughs, slapping my back. I once again feel the red blush run to my face. I cross my arms across my chest uncomfortably.

"I... yeah..." I stutter bringing the coffee to my lips and letting the bitter drink run down my throat. I try to hide my displeased face from Dean, but it doesn't seem to work.

"Not a coffee person, that's fine. I'll get you a water," he says standing from his chair and walking over to the sink.

"No that's fine. I'm gonna head out anyways," I say jumping off the stool at the counter and heading towards the door.

"What? I thought you'd stay here for the night seeing as this is your house too?" he stops and rushes over to me to stand in my way.

"My stuff won't be here until tomorrow so I was going to go get a motel for the night," I say stepping around him to grab my trench coat from the rack.

"No. I'm not gonna let you go to a motel when you agreed to paid for a perfectly good house," he insists grabbing my shoulder and pulling me to face him with a smirk. "You can stay in my room."

My mouth hangs open in shock as I watch him wink at me. I think to myself, god damn it Castiel. You and your stupid homosexual thoughts. "Fine. I'll stay... but I'm sleeping on the couch."

"Atta boy. Now c'mon I'll start a movie."