Painted Lips

-Pride has officially begun and we're shook-

There's only one thing better than having your face painted the rainbow flag and that's watching your fake boyfriend getting his face painted. Every time the paintbrush swipes across his face, a shuddering wince crosses his face making me smile even more.

"Stop making that face! You're making me smudge my paint and I'm going to get upset," I laugh out, most likely ruining my face paint even more, but it's okay because it's not his fault this time. I can practically feel him roll his eyes though. 'What a little douche!'

"Honey, you're adorable either way and you're bound to mess it up a little anyway."

"That doesn't mean I can't look even better right now Dean!" I cry out, trying my best to sell the act to the best of my ability. There are a lot more people than I originally thought were going to be here. Dean wasn't kidding when he said that a lot of fans would be here. Practically the moment we walked in, we were swarmed by crowds of people. It got to the point where we had to disappear into a back room to even get ready.

It's then that our makeup artist speaks up. "Wow, you guys really are the cutest! I knew that a lot of people had their doubts about your relationship being real, but I can tell you that you act just like me and my girl. I wouldn't try her for the world though!"

I quickly find my way to Dean's side where he quickly gets the memo and puts an arm around my waist once again. "Awh, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!" I really feel like I'm starting to get the hang of my 'character'. I could definitely be an actor someday if doctoring doesn't work out.

"Not as cute as you," Dean adds in, promptly placing a kiss to my cheek. I can feel the paint leave my face and turn to see with blue and purple smeared across his lips.

Our artist reacts before I get the chance to scold my now smirking Dean. "Oh, my GAWD! That is adorbs! Leave that there, that's definitely staying on behalf of all the crying fangirls." 'Not gonna lie, it's actually really cute and matches his bisexual flag.'

"You're lucky... next time I'm gonna have to ground you from kisses," I glare at him through squinty eyes. I can hear an audible whimper and I know the artist- who I just remember to be called Kelly- hears. Mostly because she sticks out a pouty lip for Dean.

"But why! That's not fair at all!" he whines, still cringing at the feeling of the paintbrush across his face. I shrug with a smirk watching as Kelly sprinkles silver glitter across his freckled cheeks. I know that if she wasn't a fan, he definitely wouldn't agree to glitter. However, people might question his sexuality if he refuses glitter because no matter how annoying it is, gays do not refuse glitter. That's like the main ingredient to our summoning rituals.

~~~

"That wasn't too bad!" I grin, practically bounding out of the makeup room like an overgrown puppy. She put star glitter in my hair. There was no way I was leaving without it.

"I could have gone without so much glitter though..." he complains trying to blow it from his half painted face. We had agreed that we would paint our faces as half hearts so when we stood side by side, it would form a half gay, half bisexual heart flag. It's actually kind of goals.

Dean has chosen to sport his shirt "Both" shirt that I bought in the mall two days ago, although it seems like that was ages ago. Almost months to be honest with you.

It's almost funny to think that just a month or two ago, I had no idea who Dean even was and now we're practically soulmates. Platonic soulmates. Cause we're not gonna be anything more than that. Anytime soon at least.