I Need Sleep

-Wednesday Evening-

"It just hit 5 million," Dean calls from upstairs. It's only been a few hours, but the video has made every "YouTuber" News and Reaction channels. Everyone is blowing up social media and Dean's phone has been ringing non-stop. Every YouTuber wants a "collab", as Dean calls them. As I sit on the couch, texting Lucifer the details, Dean barrels down the stairs. "Cas! Benny Laffite wants to make a video!"

His face is alight with excitement, green eyes ablaze with an intense happiness. And I ruin it with two simple words. "Who's that?"

"Dude! Cas, he's only the most popular vlogger on YouTube... well after us now. He was the guy that climbed Everest with only a backpack?" He looks at me expectingly, but when I just stare, he tries again. "He ate a Ghost Pepper and dived into a pool of milk?" Nothing. "God Cas. I'm going to fill that brain of yours with more useful knowledge."

I raise an eyebrow at the boy who's now sitting on the other side of the couch. "Yeah, 'cause knowing who has skydived into a bowl of jello is more important than saving lives."

He grins, the excitement returning, "Now you're getting it." I roll my eyes and continue flipping through the channels. Settling for an old episode of The Big Bang Theory, I pull a blanket up to my chin.

"So. What do you have planned for tomorrow?" Dean asks, barely paying attention to the fact that Sheldon is being an adorable little cinnamon roll. I shrug not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Not much. I finished classes on campus, so most of my classes are online now. Y'know, technology's taking over the world." I hear Dean chuckle, but I continue watching the show.

"So. You'll be free to record a bunch of vids? That way we'll have a queue in case something comes up." I shrug again, too invested in the tv to really understand or question what he says. "Great. I'll start brainstorming ideas then." The only time I remove my eyes from the tv is when he stands to leave. He bounds up the stairs like a puppy and disappears down the hall.

"I'm definitely going to regret that."

~~~
-Thursday Morning-

"C'MON CASSIE! Rise and shine!" Dean pounds on the door to my room, earning a groan from me.

"Nooooo. I don't wanna!" I shout pulling the covers over my head to shield me from the light as Dean barges into my room. I growl as I hear his feet near my bed.

"Castiellll.... you said you'd help with the channel today..." he whines, tugging at the blanket like a little boy.

"I neeed sleeeeep!" I whine louder, tightening the grip on my blanket. I burrow my face into my pillow, hoping he'll just leave. He sighs and then throws himself across my bed, his back across my legs.

"Fine, then I'm gonna stay right here. I bet you're a great little spoon," he jokes and instantly I throw the blanket off my head.

"Fine. I'm coming," I growl at the smiling boy who's still laid across my legs. "Get off so I can change you ass."

"Woah, Cas is angry in the morning," he teases, throwing up his hands. I give him an angry look and he removes himself from the bed. "Fine. Just bring a few pairs, we're making a lot."