Homosexuwhale

-Saturday Morning-
I wake up the next morning covered in blankets even though I distinctly remember only having one before we started the movie last night. Even though I knew I wouldn't make it through half the movie, I let him start the first Captain America movie. The only thing that I took out of it was that he "would've been so much better" at being Steve Rogers. I don't entirely agree.

I shove the blankets off me and sit up on the couch stretching out. Groggily, I unplug my phone from the wall next to the couch and check the notifications. Most of them are from Lucifer. Two from Gabe. And a Snapchat, which is an app I only have because Lucifer forced me to download the app.

I check the texts from Lucifer first because I know that otherwise he'll raise Hell that I didn't respond as soon as I woke up.

Luci: Hey we're heading over

Luci: You better be awake

Luci: C'mon Cassie

Luci: Micheal is ignoring me

Luci: come play with me Cassie

Luci: Casssssssttttiieeellllll

Luci: C

Luci: A

Luci: S

Luci: T

Luci: I

Luci: E

Luci: L

Luci: Fine. Ignore me then

I grimace at amount of times my phone had gone off and I didn't notice. I'd always been a heavy sleeper, which ended in a lot of pranks.

Me: Sorry Luce, just got up. I had a late night. Thanks for coming up, I owe you one.

I hit send and look at Gabe's messages. Just about as useless as Lucifer's.

Gabe: So how'd it go😉 Dean told me about the movie and how you fell asleep twenty minutes in

Gabe: PS, where the fuck are my donuts 😘 love ya

I grin at the last message and shoot him a quick text.

Me: Not bad. The house is nice and it'll be great to not sleep in the car for awhile. BTW, you know I can't watch a movie all the way through unless it's Disney.😠

Me: and I ate the donuts. 😘 love ya

I smile and get off the couch hoping that the extra change of clothes I packed are at the top of the pile in the car. Still rubbing the sleep from my eyes I slip on my shoes without tying them and pull my coat over my shoulders.

Quickly I open the door and step outside. The bright sun stings my eyes, but I shuffle blindly to the drive way. I make my way to the gold Continental and pop open the trunk. Luckily I packed my clothes on top so I just grab the first thing I find and head back inside.

Quietly I make my way to the downstairs bathroom that Dean referred to as the guest bathroom. Once inside I lock the door as a habit growing up with three brothers. I slip on some sweat pants and my shirt. I don't bother to look in the mirror because I know my dreams of being Tom Hiddleston are unrealistic. Once changed I make my way to the kitchen to see if there's anything that I can make.

~~~

Turns out not looking in the mirror was a mistake. I managed to get to the kitchen and find Dean without realizing that my shirt literally said: "I'm A Magical Homosexuwhale" with a fucking rainbow narwhale on the front.

"So um, nice shirt," Dean says with a light blush over his cheeks. Instantly I cover, or at least try, the shirt. My face burns and I'm sure is as bright red as a tomato.

"Shit... uh surprise?" I say with a half-assed smile. Damn Lucifer and his presents, always making me uncomfortable. Even an hour away he still haunts me.

"So.. does that give me the flirting pass again?" he laughs. "Cause I damn hope so." I don't respond and instead rush back to the bathroom to put my old shirt back on.

When I return to the kitchen, Dean is in the same place I left him. Sitting on the counter, a few inches from a chair. I go straight for the fridge, but all I find is an empty jug of milk and a bunch of sauce bottles.

"I'm running to the store if you wanna come," Dean says hopping down from the counter and looking at me expectingly.

"Uh. My brothers are bringing my stuff in a bit. I'd better stay here in case they show up," I say and watch as he nods and continues towards the door.

"Kay, guess I'll see you in a bit then," he says pulling on a pair of shoes, a gray beanie, and an oversized black hoodie.

"Cya," I wave, watching him disappear behind the front door. I get up from my seat in the kitchen and wipe my hands on my sweats. "Now, what to do?"
~~~
-Saturday Evening-
It's nearly a half hour later that Lucifer and Micheal show up and by that time, I managed to draw a lay out of how I wanted my room to look. I'd keep the baby blue walls, as they matched the accents on my comforter.

Micheal and I start off carrying my boxes upstairs while Lucifer somehow manages to get out of doing any work.

"So uh Cassie. Where's your boy-" he coughs, "room mate?" He taunts walking around my room while I start to assemble my bed set.

"Lucifer. I told you once and I will not tell you again. Dean is my room mate and that is all. I'm sure he has a girlfriend anyways," I grumble, holding the frame as Micheal screws another bar on.

"So. Micheal. How's... uh. Work?" I ask. Micheal and I were never exceptionally close. He and I never really just clicked. Gabe and I were always the closest, with Lucifer tagging along sometimes if we needed a ride. Micheal just always seemed distant, yet he was always extremely protective. At one point, I thought he blamed me for Mom's death.

"Not bad," he says shortly, as if robotic. "Lucifer was a pain in the ass the entire ride."

I give him a half-hearted smile, "Yeah, about that. I figured he might, ya know, help for once in his life."
Micheal chuckles with a nod and continues putting the bed together.

"Ugh! I came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now. I can't believe you've done this Cassie!" Lucifer cries from my desk chair, pretending to be shot while spinning it in wild circles.

"Shut up you little shit," Micheal growls.

"Oh, Mikey you know you love me!"

I hate to say it, but I really missed these two. Even if Lucifer is a little shit.