Big Boy

|Dean| Later That Day

Cas sits next to me as we both try to pull together all the pieces for our video addressing our predicament. It seems as though all of our social media has blown up with questions and pictures of our house. So far, no one has shown up at our actual house, but there are satellite pictures. I've been in the YouTube community long enough to know that nothing like this ever ends up in favor of the celebrity.

"So what are we going to tell them?" he asks, bright blue eyes shining up at me as though I know all the answers. I don't.

"I don't know. I want to talk about our privacy and all that, you can add in whenever you'd like," I respond, trying my best to know how to handle a situation like this.

He takes my hand in both of his, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "So just do what I always do? Cute, innocent boyfriend with major bottom energy." His humor is enough to bring a smile to my face, granted, just the thought of him is enough to do that.

"Yes. And the same thing applies to this video as well. Our safe code is three taps to the leg," I review, although we've never had to do anything like it before. But, I'd rather keep him safe than be sorry.

"Okay," he smiles, still messing with my hand in his own. The video is going to be a Livestream, so it'll be fine if he seems preoccupied.

"Alright then. Let's get this done and over with," I sigh, reaching up and hitting the button.

~~~

"Hey everyone," I smile, using the hand Cas doesn't have to wave up at the camera. Cas doesn't look up so I nudge him slightly and he jolts up to look at the camera.

"Hi," he answers shortly, going right back to my hands. It's slightly distracting how his fingertips brush along the creases of my palm, but I manage to get back to the video.

"I'm sad to say that today's video is going to be slightly more serious than I had intended," I say, looking at the camera with just enough sorrow in my eyes that they can tell it's been impactful on us. "It has come to Castiel and I's attention that our home address has been leaked online." The boy sitting next to me starts paying attention with the mention of his name.

I continue talking, "We haven't found the source of the information leak, but we have a few things to ask of all our fans and viewers. Cas and I have been together only a few short months. Since the day he came into my life, I knew that there were going to be complications, but I never thought that I would have to uproot him from his house because of my career."

"Dean I'm-"

I don't stop, "Because of this recent event, I won't only be taking him further away from the college he is working so hard on, but I'm putting him through all the stress of moving. I knew there would be the possibility that things would happen, but now I ask that you please respect his privacy most of all."

"Dean, I wanted to be apart of this," he complains, sitting up further in his seat. At this point, I know he isn't acting, but neither am I.

"Yes honey I know, but I should have been more careful," I say to him, using a slight firmness through my eyes, but then turn back to the camera. "Please don't disrespect his right to privacy. We are both humans."

Cas seems to have his own things to add, "We aren't saying that we don't want to meet you or don't appreciate all that you do for us, but everyone needs to understand that outside of our videos, we still have lives and families and friends."

I end for him, "We just ask that you save that for conventions or even DM us questions."

We end the video after discussing more about how we are planning on moving and how there will be many changes in the coming weeks. From the lack of videos to the process of moving, everything is going to change. Let's just hope all of it is for the better.

Castiel is standing behind me as I end the stream and go to my monitor to look at all the comments from the fans.

PantallaMexicana
Aye. That Chico is looking muy guapo. Spicy.

SpiltTea
Oh goodness. I really hope that people don't show up at your guys' door! Plz be careful

NaNaNaNaCmon
I cant believe yall done this. Respect the boys aight

DeanAcklesReal100
I got 10000000 subs with just one vid! Check here

SpawnOfLucifer
I feel so bad! I hope this doesn't Trigger Cas in anyway

My eyes stick to the last question. 'What if it does trigger him?' My anxiety grows as I come to understand so little about Cas and what goes on in his head. I don't know all his triggers. I don't know the best way to stop an attack. He has Bee, but will she be able to help?

I look to the seemingly carefree boy and I try not to focus on how helpless he really seems. He's so strong, yet one word could send him spiraling and I might not be able to stop it.

His attacks are nothing like my anxiety. I've had that forever. I know how to handle it. I know it's irrational. But how can I save Cas when I don't know anything.

I've scoured hundreds of websites. Read thousands of articles and here I am, worrying about something that might not ever happen.

He must notice me looking at him. "You ready for our long competition to begin?" Cas laughs. It takes me a while to realize that he's talking about our little bet on who can act more boy-friendly the longest. Despite his usual, shy self there seems to be some kind of new confidence presiding over him. In the past three months, he's really opened up a lot more to me. However, in the past three months, I've fallen even harder for the messy-haired, blue-eyed boy.

"Oh, I'm ready."

"Alright then. You start it off," he chuckles.
"Let the challenge..." I pause, watching Cas, who seems just as interested in the challenge as myself. An excuse to act even more like his boyfriend? If you give me a chance, I will take it. I don't plan on losing without a fight either. "Begin."

"Alright dear, I'm just warning you, I'm very competitive," Cas sighs, his eyes the biggest I've ever seen them and I already know that this is going to fuck my heart so bad.

"Oh don't worry," I grin pulling him closer to me by the waist until I can feel him on the lower half of my body and I'm looking slightly down at his surprised face, "You may be good at Mario Kart, but I'm better at flirting and romance."

His open-mouthed look of shock twists until it's become the most flirtatious I've ever seen him. A long finger runs along my jawline and curves up towards my lips. "I guess we'll see about that big boy."

~~~
A/N
Aye, look at that. Back to back updates?

Who is this strange, caring, author?

Anyways, I'm about to have some real fun with these next few chapters and I honestly can't wait for all the stuff I have planned!

~Who likes confident Cas?~ I'm trying something new and I wanna see how yall like it. Don't worry, sweet Castiel will be back, he's just competitive☺️😂

ANYWAYS, love you all. Leave a comment on how you feel so far and don't forget to love yourself.