A Little Wet

Friday (One Day Until Rally)

Castiel @ CastielCollins*
T-Minus 1 Day for the Parade! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there! Had a long night so Dean's catching up on some sleep! XO Castiel

Castiel @ CastielCollins*T-Minus 1 Day for the Parade! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there! Had a long night so Dean's catching up on some sleep! XO Castiel

"That's not bad for only being like your fourth post. You've already got like 3/4 of the following I have and I've been doing this a lot longer," Dean says as he watches me post both his picture and the text above it. Most of my posts have been basically the same thing. A bit of text, then a picture of either him, me, or both of us. There's always a lot of comments to go through, so I usually like the most recent ones or the ones on Dean's retweet.

I roll my eyes at his comment, "Yeah, but they only really follow me because we stage really cute pics of you that I post. I bet if you posted ones of yourself then you'd get a lot more."

"I don't know Cas... I think people would enjoy seeing pictures of you more... I mean there's tons of pics of me out there on the internet. Even photoshopped ones. But people seem to really like you."

"Yeah right. They watch you, hoping they'll get a shirtless video to drool over," I laugh.

"Do you wanna bet?" he jokes, pulling out his phone. "I'll set up an Instagram poll and whichever picture gets more votes is the loser."

"And what's the prize?" I retort already knowing that I'm going to get fewer votes because there's no way people like me more than Dean. It's his channel for god's sake.

He suddenly gets a huge grin on his face and I know the stakes are high, "One free cash-in."

"Cash-in as in anything the other person wants?" There has been only one other cash-in in our history of bets, and I ended up using it for getting him to help me study. It wasn't very eventful and I have the feeling that Dean will only use it for bad.

"Hell yeah," he laughs, flashing bright white teeth at me. 'There's no way in hell that I'm gonna let him beat me.'

"I'm down. But I get to choose your photo so you don't sabotage," I agree. He rolls his eyes, but never loses his smile. It's obvious that he has a plan and I know that either way, I'm not going to like if he wins.

He hands over his phone and I start to scroll through his photos. Most of them are either pictures of the Impala, memes, or even a couple of Bee, him, and I. One of my favorites is of him and Bee laying out in the front yard. I'm about to choose that one when he objects. "You can't pick one with Bee in it! That's a chick magnet and I'll have no chance of winning."

I whine, "But that's the point." He blurts and I laugh. Continuing to scroll through his photos, I come across a couple of screenshots of fan art that he must have found on instagram. "Didn't you say that you had a bunch of fan art that we need to unbox?"