The Agreement

"What? How?!" I shout, readjusting the flower pot.

"Well... you walked into my livestream. I cut the stream before I could say anything... and from the comments... it's not looking too good..." he says quietly. My eyes grow wide, knowing that is not good.

"Fuck me," I huff rubbing my forehead.

"Well... that's what they're thinking," he grumbles, sounding unhappy.

"What?" I marvel starring into his eye, which are filled with conflict.

"Come 'ere," he says going to the computer. I walk over and stand behind his chair. He pulls up what seems to be the comments on the livestream that's still blowing up even though it's over. He and I look over them.

Fangirl26- can't believe Dean Ackles is GAY! My hopes and dreams are coming true.
Dean's_Impala- @ Fangirl26 nah he's totally bi, and a power bottom!😂

UnnaturallyGay- I'd totally tap that dude. He's so cute 🔥😘😍

Gamer69- didn't know Dean had a boyfriend, maybe I'll subscribe 👍🏻

LiteralBro- damn maybe I'll start watching just for that hottie😍

Moon-lover- I wonder why Dean never told us
LosersClub- @ Moon-lover his boyfriend prolly just wants his space, don't blame him with all this drama

ChickFish- subbing for dat ass😍

"So um... what are you going to you? I mean..." I start, but trail off staring at the comments. Is my ass really that nice? Da fuck?

"I dunno. Seems this is the most popular my channel's ever been, I... I don't know..." he sighs. "It seems most people are enjoying this. It's gonna bring in more money, but I don't want to drag you into this." My head spins as I begin to realize the extent of our problem. Either way this is ending bad. He begins to suggest a solution, "It seems we either go along with what everyone believes or we deny it, and face allegations of lying. Either way, we're pretty much screwed."

"So you're suggesting we... pretend we're dating... lie?" I trail off trying to understand what he's saying.

Dean's an international celebrity, right up there with Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch, or was it Benjamin Cumberland? I don't even know. This is going to be international news whether I go along or not, but if I do, there will be money.

For heavens sake it's only Dean, not to mention I don't actually have to date him. It's not like I planned to get in a relationship anything soon either.

"I'm not saying we lie... well actually, I guess that's what I'm saying but, I'm not going to force you into anything," he starts, rubbing the back of his neck again. "I mean. We could go along with this until you get enough money to pay for college, Gabriel told me how stressed you where about paying it off."

It's true. I had enough money to pay off the textbooks and some of the classes, but they weren't going to be enough to pay for everything. Sure, I'd be getting into a job the next year for practice, but it's take forever to pay off everything. With the money from this, I might be able to pay the loans off within a year!

"How much money are we talking?" I ask him, his face alight with happiness as soon as the words leave my lips.

"I don't know for sure. It depends on how much coverage the video gets, but we're thinking at least a few million if we make a year's worth. More if we go until you graduate," he reasons. My jaw drops in surprise.

"A few million?" I gawk. That money will pay not only for college, but a house when I finish school! I could be made by the time I'm 25!

"Yeah, maybe more depending on how much people believe and enjoy our charade," he grins. I sing to myself in my head. I'm gonna be rich! I'm gonna be rich! I'm gonna be rich! I just gotta be Dean Win- Ackles' boyfriend for a year... oh.

"So um... how exactly is this going to work? I mean, my family and friends are going to be shocked. I've never have a-"

"Woah, woah, woah! You mean to tell me that you've never had a girlfriend? Or... boyfriend? How?" he looks me over.

I scrunch my nose up, "What's that supposed to mean." I place my hands on my hips.

He grins and pushes himself closer to me. "I'm just saying that a guy like you shoulda been swooped up awhile ago." He stands just above me, staring down with his green eyes.

I smile mischievously up at him and grab his collar, pulling his face closer until I can feels his breath. I grin when he starts to blush, "Because I've been waiting for someone like you." When his face flushes a bright shade of red, I let him go laughing. He freezes for a second, but then realizes my joke.

"Aha! So you can be a flirt!" he laughs back.

"Only if there's money," I smirk, starting to take the flower pot downstairs. "So don't get any ideas."

~~~

The next few hours is nothing like I've ever seen before. Dean and I's livestream leak is on every drama page and news channel I can find. My phone blows up within a few minutes. The first is Lucifer, who's never too far from any drama.

Luci: So. You and Dean? Would've never guessed😉

Me: I accidentally happened to walk in on a livestream... it's not our fault everyone assumed! And anyways, I'm just going along so I can pay off my debt!

Luci: Sure whatever Cas😏

Me: FU and don't call me Cas

Luci: oh... so it's Dean's pet name for you now😉

I decide to leave him on read. I can only take so much Lucifer a day. Next I call Charlie, as she always preferred to hear me over texting.

"Sup bitch. So what's up?"

"Well... I mean. In case you haven't seen the news..."

"No. What's on the news? Cas are you alright? I'm coming-"

"No. I'm fine, it's just..." I start to mumble the rest.

"What? I can't hear you," she says. I grumble.

"I said, I may be fake dating a YouTuber... and it's Dean Win- Ackles. It's Dean Ackles."

"One second. I'll be right back," she says and on the other end, I can hear screeching.

"Charlie? You good?" I ask, letting the worried tone bleed into my voice.

"Yep. Good. Gucci. Wonderful," she reassured.

"Well I just wanted to tell you before you saw online," I say. We say our goodbye and tell each other that we'll see each other tomorrow for our last on-campus class. Most classes have become more online based which is fine by me, especially with my newfound fame.

I go on with my phone calls and texts, just like Dean and I agreed. I could tell anyone as long as I could trust them to keep secret. And personally I don't know enough people to have a traitor amongst them. Charlie and Gilda are sealed. Lucifer may be stupid but he's loyal. Sam will keep Gabe from telling and of course Micheal is chill.

"So do we do now?" I ask looking up at Dean who's pouring himself a drink.

He looks up at me, grinning. "Well I guess it's down to details now Honey."