Honey Tea

-Wednesday Evening-

"I'm glad that you agreed to live your bed. You haven't moved from there since we went shopping and I wanted you to make something other than ramen," Dean taunts heading to the kitchen to get food ready. I don't really understand why because my family will literally just raid the kitchen anyway.

"Yeah. Can't wait to see my brothers," I say sarcastically but he doesn't seem to care.

He grins grabbing a bag of pizza rolls from the freezer and spreading them across a pan, "I don't actually mind your brothers. Gabriel is pretty chill and always brings candy and Lucifer's funny for being the devil. Micheal's cool..." he mumbles something else but I don't really care enough to listen.

"Dean, you know that Lucifer is convinced we are dating right? I've told him we aren't and even if he decides to believe me, he's still gonna try to get us together," I reason, pulling out a bag of chips and pouring salsa into a bowl. Dean steals a chip, puts it in his mouth and shrugs.

"I mean, he also thought that you were dating the pizza man because he told them in the request bar to call you cute, so... he obviously cares for your relationships. But I don't really care if he tries to get us together either." I roll my eyes and take the bowl with the chips to the couch. Despite his best efforts, I've pretty much grown immune to his flirtations... 'Is that the right word?'

"When are they supposed to be here?" I yell at him after taking a chip full of dip into my mouth. It sounds more like a garbled mess but Dean says in an hour. I groan and turn on the tv. Dean left it on the "car" channel so I end up changing it to the news, just to see what's going on. When it changes, I find myself staring at the same woman that chased me in the parking lot. Bela Talbot. I never liked her, even before the whole Destiel thing.

She's dressed in the most pervy-not pervy black dress that she can get away with. Her hair is straightened and expensive jewelry hangs around her neck and wrists. I continue to glare at her from the couch. "Welcome back to Channel 7. I'm Bela Talbot, here to give you the latest checkup on celebrity news." A picture of a man appears on the screen. Underneath says: Benjamin Lafitte releases collab plans with Dean Ackles?! I'm kinda taken aback by the appearance of Dean's name.

"Dean? When did you plan to do a video with Benjamin Laughfit?" I call out to him in the kitchen, the smell of pizza rolls wafting into the living room. I can hear him laugh, most likely from the way I pronounced the guy's name.

"Cas, I told you about this like a week ago. He's coming over Saturday to shoot with us," he yells back. I try to recall the conversation but then resort to continuing to watch the bitch on tv. "As most of you know by now, Dean Ackles has recently come out as bi-sexual and revealed that he's dating a man by the name of Castiel Collins. We've received a photo sent in anonymously of his boyfriend and himself taking a picture with a young boy. To assure the boy's privacy is secured we've blurred the picture.' A picture of Dean, Ben, and I appears on the screen. It's not the same angle that the mother had so it couldn't have been her. To my surprise, there are more pictures. Of Dean flattening my hair and adjusting my collar. Bela continues, 'But it seems as though Castiel's video footage has been short-lived. The last video Dean has uploaded of his boyfriend was over a week ago. Fans have been asking where the boy has gone but Ackles has no response. Can we expect more videos with Castiel or was his confession just a two-time thing? I'm Bela Talbot and I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight America." I turn the channel to something more... uplifting.

'Is that why Dean wanted me out of my room so bad? Because people were getting fishy?' I set the bowl of salsa and chips aside to pull out my phone. Clicking on the YouTube icon, I search Dean's channel and look at the recent videos. All of them are fillers. What's My Favorite Band? Who Would I Collab With? My Instagram Controls My Life. I end up clicking on the latest video and scrolling to the comments.