Find Some Black Mr. Novak

-Saturday Evening-

It's nearly five thirty and they still haven't come home. I have no idea when they are getting back or where they even are. And I don't know why, but the howling that I heard on the end of the phone won't stay out my head. 'What was it? Why didn't Dean react? Is he even okay?' Thoughts fly through my head faster than I can process an answer. There's no way in Hell that I'm going to be able to tell him with all these thoughts running through my head. I hate to act like an overprotective mom, but I can't help but worry about all the things that could have gone wrong.

My phone chimes an annoying little noise, but I'm glad to have the distraction, and quickly pick it up. Scanning for an trace of information, I find that it's only a text from Lucifer. About what we were talking about earlier.

Lucifer:

You do know that he blames himself right? That's literally why he's been so cautious around you like that. He thinks that he caused the panic attack.

Me:

Why would be blame himself? I was literally the one on the ground shaking like I saw a ghost

Lucifer:

Idk, but he does. Otherwise he wouldn't be calling all three of us every night, leaving voicemails, and then texts to see if we got the voicemails. I'm sorry Cassie, but I don't know how much longer Gabriel is going to put up with it.

Me:

Yeah, I already talked to him. I'm sorry this is affected you all so much I wasn't thinking about that

Lucifer:

Don't be sorry. It's not right to apologize to the Devil.

Me:

Ha. Ha. You're so funny...

Lucifer:

You know you love me. Anyways, I gotta blast.

Me:

KK. Later.

Without Lucifer to talk to, I feel even more alone in this big, empty house. I never really understood why Gabriel and Lucifer were such extroverts, but I can now. It sucks being alone, but it's unbearable feeling alone. I hate the idea that I'm trying to use my brothers as a therapist, but I need someone. I don't care if it's Lucifer, Dean, or the Queen of England. I just need someone.

~~~

10:21

I groan as I stare at the alarm clock set neatly on the table next to my bed. 'How are they still not home?' It's not that I want them to come home and not have fun, but it's kind of annoying when I had things planned especially for today that's taken at least five years to just think of telling someone outside the family. And it's not that I'm scared or ashamed of people knowing, for one thing, I don't want pity and secondly, I don't want to be defined by my disorder, even though I most definitely deserve something for what I did to her.
The only sound that can be heard throughout the house is the slow exhales of my breath as it mists in the cool air. It's almost like one of those horror movies where the naked girl goes to shower and the ghost chases her around the house. Except I'm not naked. Or a girl. And there's no ghost... so maybe it's not like that.
"What the fuck Dean? This isn't like you," I whisper to myself, but then I pause. 'Maybe it is.' How could I possibly know truly anything about him? He's told me almost nothing about himself and what he has could all be a lie. After all, I've watched him lie to a camera and millions of adoring fans, who's to say he's not lying to me?

~~~
-Sunday Morning-

I wake up and the first thought that comes to my mind is 'is he home yet?' My entire body urges me to get out of bed and go check to see if he's downstairs, but something seems off. Sleepily, my eyes wander the room to find what's different. They finally settle on the door. Usually I leave it just the slightest bit open, but now it's completely closed.
Slipping slowly out of my bed, I pull on an over sized yellow and black striped sweater and open the door. Just outside I can see that everything is a lot darker than I left it, especially the light over the living room.

I look around and notice a small folded notecard sitting on the countertop in the kitchen. I recognize the handwriting immediately as Dean's.

Heres a tip.
Move quick.
This isn't a trick.

Check the garage.
And Find some black,
Mr. Novak.

I can feel a look of confusion cross over my face, but obediently I find myself trailing towards the garage. With a quick grasp of the knob, I twist and pull it open to find the Impala sitting quietly in my spot in the garage.

From the door, I can see another folded notecard set gently on the dashboard, right next to the keys. Dean never leaves the keys in Baby.

I rush to the door and pull it open, reaching for the card.

Hop in.
There isn't much time left.
Take a ride to 352 Field Street.
Come on inside.

I slide into the glossy black ride and turn over the engine, listening to the clean sound of the car.

~~~~
It's not long before I find the address. It's a small side business with an illuminated sign hanging over a pair of glass doors. I follow the instructions of the note and step inside.

A small bell chimes and a happy looking middle aged woman steps through a pair of curtains behind the counter.

"Mr. Collins?" She asks in an expecting tone. I give her a suspicious look but reply to her.

"Yes."

"Follow me. You have people waiting."

————-
A/N
Sorry guys I just realized that half of this chapter somehow ended up either missing or deleted. I've spent some time trying to recover it, but here it is rewritten. Sorry for that everyone- new content coming soon.