Truth or Truth?

-Monday Morning-

I wake up with Dean's legs sprawled out across my torso and his soft snores echoing throughout the living room. The soft light from the windows casting a yellow blur over the tv screen and perfectly illuminating the other boy's face. His scattered freckles along his cheeks and eyelashes brushing his skin as he moves in his sleep. Soft, brown hair tousled from the night on the couch, but god, it looks so good. I find it so unfair how some people are born attractive and others literally look like a cat who's lost a few too many lives.

I decide to let Dean sleep a while longer, knowing that he'll most likely stay up all night editing our videos from today and pull out my phone to check the stats on his newest video. Just from the trending tag, I can tell that there is obviously a lot of views since last night. #2 trending, right after some weird egg video, but it's catching up fast. I click on the box and scroll through the comments.

FockYass: I'm sorry to hear about Cas, but I still love him! I'm so happy for you guys! You are perfect!

DamnGay: Oh My God! HONEYBEE IS OUR NEW QUEEN! BOW DOWN! Permission to steal her?

Celeste104: I can't believe that you did that for him! My bf won't even kiss me in public- *edit* jk jk guys

HewHaw: OMG OMG OMG! We're almost #1 TRENDING

ChickenLegJoe: Hot damn, y' all are still lookin mighty fine.

TheR3alD3anAck1e$: Subscribe to me to watch a grown man take a bath in mayo! Hurry hurry!

YoYouYuo: I vote every boyfriend be like this!!! #DeanForPresident 

I keep scrolling and find a lot of positive comments, and of course the occasional homophobic or hateful. It's like the world will never learn that in order to have peace, they have to accept other people. You can't just complain and expect the world to fix itself either.

"Cassssss?" Dean's voice slurs from the opposite end of the couch and I watch his hands stretch out as he rolls himself off the couch with a thud. I watch as Bee rushes over to check to see if he's still alive, lick his cheek, and steal his spot on the couch next to me. He groans loudly as he stretches himself out, bones cracking from the uncomfortable sleep. "God, what time is it?"

I smile, "It's 9:30 Dean. Time to make breakfast anyways. We have a long day ahead of us."

~~~

-After Breakfast-

My hair is still dripping wet with water from my shower as I step out and stare at myself in the mirror. Sky blue eyes stare back at me, dark crescents almost nonexistent. It's weird how much I've changed since high school. No longer known as the nerd who never understood pop culture or the kid who never really belonged to any cliches and was labeled a loner. It seems like living with Dean has had a more positive effect on me than I thought.

With a towel wrapped around the lower half of my naked body, I step out of my bathroom and into my bedroom, quickly closing and locking the door before we have any mishaps. When I check to make sure the windows are covered I find a shirt laid neatly on my bed with a sticky note on it.

I think it would help our "relationship" if you wore one of my shirts for this video. (It'll help when we announce our plans for the rally.) -Dean

"Sure Dean, whatever you say," I chuckle to myself although it sounds more like a giggle than anything. I raise the shirt so that I can get a better look at it. It's actually a pretty simple red flannel with one of his black ACDC shirts to wear underneath. With the towel still wrapped around my bare waist, I pull the t-shirt over my head. Instantly my nose is flooded with Dean's scent. It's a mixture of both wood and cologne to mask the smell of his car. The shirt is a little too big and hangs below my waist due to his long torso, but when I pull his flannel over top, it seems a little bit better than beforehand.