Some Half Naked Women and Shady Alleys

|Saturday Morning|- 8 Hours Until Parade

"Dean are you sure that you got everything?" I ask as we pull out of the driveway. Charlie and Bee can be seen through the screen of the window, panting and waving as we head out. She came early to help us pack into the Impala and so that I can show her how to care for Bee and the rest of the house. I'm so anxious that I'm practically shaking.

"Yes, Cas. I'm positive that I have everything. You've already double checked all the bags and worst case scenario, we can always run to the store if it's that important," he sighs tiredly, but a smile sits on his face. I'm not too worried about the drive since it's shorter than driving all the way to Sioux Falls or to where Sam and Gabe live. But then again, I'd probably drive that far anyway.

I relax to the best of my abilities and then start to overthink all of the decisions I've made up to this point. 'What happens if I forget something? Or what about if they notice I'm acting?' Either Dean notices that I've uncomfortable or he's a mind-reader because almost instantly he tries to reassure me. "Hey, don't worry! We'll be fine! The most we're gonna have to do is like I don't know... possibly a kiss on the cheek?"

"Yeah and then someone will break character and then it'll all be fucked up," I whine. Traffic through the city is consistently non-existent. The drive will hopefully be shorter than we expected because I don't know how long I'm going to be able to wait.

"Cas. It'll be fine. All you have to do is play cute and act shy. We've basically set up your personality to be able to make mistakes. You're camera-shy in pretty much every video so we can always use that as a way to opt out of doing something," he says. I sigh a breath of relief even though it doesn't relieve me as much as I wish it would.

"I guess you're right. I just don't want to screw everything up." It wouldn't really bother me too much, but it'd ruin Dean's career and I couldn't bare to live if that happened because of me. He was successful long before me and I hope that continues when I'm gone. My dream of being a doctor is merely around the corner and before long, my only excuse to see him will be Gabe and Sam's wedding, granting Sam says yes, which I don't doubt for a second.

"Cas, you could literally push me down the stairs and the fans wouldn't care!"

The thought brings a smile to my face. "Yeah right." Like I said before, how could I be more popular than him.

"Have you seen the results of the Instagram poll yet? I was gonna wait until we got to Pride, but there's literally so many people commenting on it," he retorts. I scrunch up my nose already realizing the consequences of his fan's choices. That cash-in is going to kick my ass one of these days. Dean can be a demon sometimes.

"What do they say," I sigh, not wanting to take my eyes off the road too long. I can feel him shift in his seat as he scrolls through the pages on his phone. He's one of those people who don't use folders and look like the definition of a mess when they try to find the right app.

"Well the picture of you won at 67% and mine had 43% so I can say that I'm looking forward to using that cash-in. I can't wait! I've got so many ideas..."

"Dean. What did they say?"

"Uh... top comment is from LilDestiel69: 'OMG! I can't wait to see you guys at Pride! I've been looking forward to this forever!' They seem excited," Dean grins scrolling through the rest of his comments. "Here's another one: Okay, Dean is cute but Cas is like a literal angel! I mean have you seen his social media accounts!"

I roll my eyes. Of course they think I'm cuter. My social media is setup to be cute. "That doesn't count. My accounts are posed."

"Okay," he grins. "You choose to be the cute one. Could've been the suave badass and I could have been cute." 'Yeah right.'